Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Crappy banking part 2

I am changing ISPs so I have to change my email address. The first
email address I changed was my bank. Well today I got another email
from my bank to the old email address that will expire in about 4
days.

My bank was originally South Trust and they went to Wells Fargo. My
credit card was also South Trust. The email I got was from Wells
Fargo credit card rewards. So I called the bank and asked why the
email was still coming to the old address. The guy said...that was a
separate account. I could either log on to that web site or talk to
someone else in another department. I asked to do it over the phone,
and told him that setting up another username/password is very
inconvenient. He asked if I wanted the other number for my records. I
politely told him.............no.

I was transferred to the other department for a new recording. I then
had to go back to my records (in another room from my computer) to
provide them with my account number again. I was put on hold for a
min or two and then.....I am sorry we can't complete this
transaction.........click.

--
O'Neil to General Hammond:
For the record Sir, I wanted to blow it the hell up.

OT on line banking Terry Fields UK diy 10 October 1st 10 06:00 PM
Banking KD7HB Metalworking 0 July 31st 09 06:15 PM
My crappy lawn Tony Home Ownership 8 June 30th 08 07:24 PM
You Think YOU Had A Crappy Day? Tim Daneliuk Woodworking 9 March 14th 08 12:09 AM
OT but DIY for banking Broadback UK diy 16 August 4th 07 10:51 PM