Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT How I wtopped worrying

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Should be a button someplace in your newsreader to unsuscribe.

What?! And miss all the preverts? I have to get my entertainment from
someplace. ^_^

Take heart. Someday the preverts will have to answer to. . . the
Coca-Cola company!

Coca-Cola? What's that? Dr Pepper for me these days.
[Fergie - Black Eyed Peas}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG0of3hLLWM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Should be a button someplace in your newsreader to unsuscribe.

What?! And miss all the preverts? I have to get my entertainment
from someplace. ^_^

Take heart. Someday the preverts will have to answer to. . . the
Coca-Cola company!

Coca-Cola? What's that? Dr Pepper for me these days.
[Fergie - Black Eyed Peas}

Coca-Cola machines are often found in the halls of prevert-controlled Air
Force bases.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/26/2011 6:15 AM, HeyBub wrote:
Red Green wrote:
wrote in
m:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Should be a button someplace in your newsreader to unsuscribe.

What?! And miss all the preverts? I have to get my entertainment
from someplace. ^_^

Take heart. Someday the preverts will have to answer to. . . the
Coca-Cola company!

Coca-Cola? What's that? Dr Pepper for me these days.
[Fergie - Black Eyed Peas}

Coca-Cola machines are often found in the halls of prevert-controlled Air
Force bases.

It's all a plot to contaminate our precious bodily fluids!

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Coca-Cola machines are often found in the halls of prevert-controlled Air
Force bases.

Just out of personal curiosity, has anyone ever found even ONE Coke
machine where the dollar bill acceptor actually works? I know I haven't.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Coca-Cola machines are often found in the halls of prevert-controlled Air
Force bases.

Just out of personal curiosity, has anyone ever found even ONE Coke
machine where the dollar bill acceptor actually works? I know I haven't.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is
to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke

I have heard that there's a sequence you can press the buttons and get a
free can of soda every time.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote in
:

"HeyBub" wrote:

Coca-Cola machines are often found in the halls of
prevert-controlled Air Force bases.

Just out of personal curiosity, has anyone ever found even ONE Coke
machine where the dollar bill acceptor actually works? I know I
haven't.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus
tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap
on." ---PJ O'Rourke

I have heard that there's a sequence you can press the buttons and get
a free can of soda every time.

Steve

Yea, you hit 'em all at once with the Possum Van.