Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Power Deregulation - any feedback about third party suppliers?

On Mar 16, 2:29*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 3/16/2011 3:27 AM, harry wrote:

On Mar 15, 10:05 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 3/15/2011 2:55 PM, harry wrote:

On Mar 15, 2:22 am, "Ed * *wrote:
* *wrote

Why do you hate children? The pre-teens of Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are
now
earning twenty-five cents an hour making sneakers, whereas before they
were
living in poverty.- Hide quoted text -

Twenty five cents an hour IS poverty.

Not to the kids earning the money. It allows them to buy a bowl of rice for
the family.

I have been in third world factories. Not the kind of place you'd want
your kids to be in. Some of them American owned or in partnership with.

Hey, I have an Idea, the American owners could step in and demand that
the factory be setup and run in accordance with American regulations and
laws. Then the Liberals would complain of American imperialism because
they're forcing their laws and culture on the people of another country.
Simple ain't it? ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

They are in third world countries expressly to avoid these things.
America also supports many corrupt, killer tyrant leaders so that this
regime will continue and rich republicans can make more money also
depriving Americans of jobs. Without bloodshed nothing will change.
But eventually the pigeons will come home to roost.

Oh yea, I read about that in our local paper. We have a factory right
outside of town that produces corrupt, killer tyrant leaders for export
only. It has been a boon to the state economy and helped with the trade
balance. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

I think you must have. Called Harvard or some such name.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 04:56:15 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 3/18/2011 3:28 AM, harry wrote:

On Mar 15, 2:22 am, "Ed wrote:
[...]

Yea, Barack Obama came out of that radical factory. :-)

So did George Bush.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 15, 2:22 am, "Ed wrote:
[...]

I may have made an error. I believe it was Obama Senior who
got a PhD from Harvard. Our President is graduate of Columbia University
and went to Harvard Law School where he became the
first Black American elected to head Harvard's Law Review. I
don't know if Harvard Law School is a Commie factory but the
regular college must be. A lot of radicals have been spawned
by that institution, that's what happens when children aren't
properly supervised. ^_^

TDD