Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Power Deregulation - any feedback about third party suppliers?

On Mar 16, 2:23*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 3/16/2011 7:41 AM, Fool me once - Good on You wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

BeeHO isn't evil but the people he surrounds himself with surely are.
He's not smart enough to be Dr Evil. He hung around with Commies and
terrorists when he was growing up and is being used by those people
to push their agenda which was formulated before BeeHO was even born.
What bothers me is that our first and last Affirmative Action President
has done a lot of damage to the reputation and national opinion of the
competency of Negro Americans. This country is full of brilliant
people who's ancestors just happened to come from Sub-Saharan Africa
and now
they may never get a chance to serve thanks to President Obama's
performance or lack thereof.

TDD

How many times you gonna vomit out this bull****?
If that were true after GWB no white man could be elected President.
See below how GWB "disgraced my race." I was highly offended.
You sure ain't much for logic.
All your jiving and shucking about "Negro Americans" and "brilliant
Sub-Saharan Africa(ns)" don't disguise you being a corn-pone cracker.
Just makes it clear.
And being a troll doesn't buy you immunity from a thrashing.

Some of the wit and wisdom of George W. Bush.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on shame on you. Fool me
you can't get fooled again."

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?"

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

Well, my troll caught a hysterical moronic fool like you. ROTFLMAO
Jimmy Carter has been seen wandering around with a big grin on his
face mumbling over and over again "I'm not the worst, I'm not the
worst, I'm not the worst..." You still haven't figured out that
George Bush hasn't been The President for a while. All Homo sapiens
came from Africa unless you're different and came from Mars as I
suspect. ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Regan hasn't been president for a while but the rot set in with him.
It will take decades to sort out this mess.

Power Deregulation - any feedback about third party suppliers? [email protected] Home Repair 41 March 22nd 11 10:39 AM
Power Deregulation - any feedback about third party suppliers? bud-- Home Repair 1 March 18th 11 08:47 AM
Very Odd Audio Common Mode Condition Started Just Before Midnight 12/31--Audio Feedback Oscillation through Power Line? Mark & Mary Ann Weiss Electronics 1 January 2nd 08 04:56 AM
some feedback.. blackbat UK diy 1 April 11th 07 11:19 PM
OT Power Suppliers Weatherlawyer UK diy 6 January 13th 06 07:25 AM