Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Default OT, Do You Know Anyone Like This

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 03:39:13 -0700, I wrote:

Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
pandora wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:17:38 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
message ...
Albätross wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:29:42 -0800 (PST), Emmett BADASS Gulley
wrote:

On Mar 10, 3:31 pm, "Zac" wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley" wrote in
. ..

A. Baum wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:38:04 +0000, Emmett BADASS Gulley
wrote:
A. Baum wrote:
On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:37:03 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:
I actually know a few people like this and all attempts by
me to help them have failed. I've tried to put them to
work out of a sense of compassion but I can no longer
afford it. :-(
http://preview.tinyurl.com/4mvma5e
TDD
One person over in AUK named Emmett. If it can be ****ed
up, he can **** it up.
**** you, A Baum. Who said you could talk about me, anyway?
Besides, I live in a tent, so there's no way I can **** up a
home repair.
I WIN!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!
**** off socky/Prinzip
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Just shows that you know nothing A Baum! It was the stAUKers
who showed me how to use remailers, so now I can say ANYTHING
I want, and you can't trace it back to me.
And do you think the MPD is going to investigate me, when
they're not sure if these messages are coming from me? They'll
tell the stAUKers that they're not sure who is who, so they
can't arrest me for anything! I COULD be this prinzip guy,
hell I could be anybody! Thanks stAUKers! You just made me
untouchable. You LOSE!!!!! SMACKDOWN!!!!!!
This post saved to show Emutts confession. Yer screwed emo.
you are going to believe a remailer is ME????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

yer a dumbass
Nice attempt at a defense but I doubt the cops would buy it.
The cops arent buying anything from the staukers, thats for sure.
Thats the
point. If you assholes cant figure out who is who, how are the
police going
to? Theyre going to take your complaints and stuff them into the
trashcan because everything is so confusing here now.

Which means there is no investigation, all you staukers can whine
and cry about it, but I am off the hook and there's nothing you
can do about it.

When I'm done with you staukers, you won't even be sure YOU are
you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

More admission noted and archived

That's not really Emmett. That's Greg trying to **** Emmett.
It's that back stab we were talking about a month or so ago.
We all knew it would happen sooner or later but emmut didn't believe
us.

Yer dumber than a box of rocks.

Not a phrase Emmett would use in this case, Greg; nor is pandora on
Emmett's kook list--she's on yours and you could not stop yourself from
replying. Whoopsie!

Absolutement!

Greg ain't frogging me you damn dumbass.

How does it feel knowing you are so inept you can't fool anyone, Greg?

Hehehehe. He must be feeling quite the fool right now.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 03:35:56 -0700, I wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:

A. Baum wrote:
[...]

And Emmett was too stupid to listen then, just as he's too stupid to see
now that we were all warning him about this.

He was blinded. All he saw was $200 and someone pretending to give a ****
about him. Typical Greg, doesn't surprise anyone who knows his shtick.

Typical Greg, stab his "buddies" in the back and then lie about it.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Fred Hall
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
pandora wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:17:38 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
message ...

wrote:
A. Baum wrote:
[...]

The sad part is, he's too stupid to realize his incompetence is showing
through. Greg thinks if he masks his IP address and uses remailers to
block the trail it can't be linked to him; but that's a case of not
seeing the forest for the trees.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Fred Hall
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
pandora wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:17:38 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
message ...

wrote:
[...]

The truth is, it's almost impossible to forge another's manner on
usenet. One can try but there are always clues that it isn't the *real*
person but another attempting to adopt that persona. Some of the clues
shine through like neon lights. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

I wrote:
Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 08:26:36 -0500, Prinzip Gavrilo wrote:

In article ,
Meat Plow wrote:

It's a solid yelp of defeat when you have to forge another
especially an imbecile like Emmett.
Sounds like Greg, in fact. I would say it was Emmett hisself,
but the use of a bunch of different remailers like that, it's
someone who knows how to do it, and I doubt that the real
Emmett is smart enough.

It's flattering that Greg uses my name. I don't use remailers
that way, though. Why alt.home.repair?
At first I blamed you then then realized the error. Emmett has
no need to use mixmin/mixmaster/dizum. And yes i wondered why
the x-post to home.repair too.

thats because you dont know my plan meat plow.

since you ****ing staukers have been trying to get me arrested
for the stuff i say here

Who's trying to get you arrested, Greg?

i decided to make everything so confusing that the MPD cant tell
who is who.

Clue # 4702 that this is Greg imitating Emmett--pretending he's
smarter than everyone else and that he can fool them, when of
course he fails miserably.

and if they cant tell who is who they dont know who to
investigate so they cant investigate me.

Everyone can tell it's you, Greg, except for Emmett. He's stupid.

and thats another huge SMACKDOWN on the staukers!!!!!

You still don't have it down right, Greg. It's your dumb
blunders that trip you up every time.

You still don't have it down right, I. It's your dumb brain that trips you
up every time.

keep dancing kook i'm enjoying this

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:43:23 -0700, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:

And Emmett was too stupid to listen then, just as he's too
stupid to see now that we were all warning him about this.

NOPE, the funny thing is how you ALL are pointing the finger at
greg when it's pretty damn obvious who it is.

Ok point out what makes it obvious Greg isn't behind forging you
and why you are the only one who thinks he's not.

WELL, the fact that when i say it's you, YOU are the only one to come around
to say it ain't.

does Caputo know your doing this meat-plow?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 15 Mar 2011 00:37:34 -0000, Emmett BADASS Gulley
wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:43:23 -0700, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:

And Emmett was too stupid to listen then, just as he's too
stupid to see now that we were all warning him about this.

NOPE, the funny thing is how you ALL are pointing the finger at
greg when it's pretty damn obvious who it is.

Ok point out what makes it obvious Greg isn't behind forging you
and why you are the only one who thinks he's not.

WELL, the fact that when i say it's you, YOU are the only one to come around
to say it ain't.

does Caputo know your doing this meat-plow?

Why would Chris Caputo care what meat plow does?

You did get him kicked off altopia like you were shooting your mouth
off didn't you Emmett?
--

ASN's MEAN NOTHING!!!
it's who the block of IP's belong to.

Emmett Gulley, revenge dweeb and future IT superstar
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
pandora wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:17:38 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
message ...

wrote:
[...]

A competent person can do it for a short time, but in the long run they
always fall out of character. Greg, being incompetent, couldn't even do
it for a short time.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
Mad As A Box Of Frogs
Vince
Art Deco
Mike Manners aka Bitty Bill
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Fred Hall
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:43:23 -0700, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:

And Emmett was too stupid to listen then, just as he's too
stupid to see now that we were all warning him about this.
NOPE, the funny thing is how you ALL are pointing the finger at
greg when it's pretty damn obvious who it is.

Ok point out what makes it obvious Greg isn't behind forging you
and why you are the only one who thinks he's not.

WELL, the fact that when i say it's you, YOU are the only one to come around
to say it ain't.

You're retarded. Lots of other people said it's not MP.

does Caputo know your doing this meat-plow?

You should ask yourself that, Greg.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
Mad As A Box Of Frogs
Vince
Art Deco
Mike Manners aka Bitty Bill
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Fred Hall
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
I wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:

[...]

Sure, Greg.

keep dancing kook i'm enjoying this

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Not half as much as you soon will.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
Mad As A Box Of Frogs
Vince
Art Deco
Mike Manners aka Bitty Bill
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Fred Hall

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

I wrote:
Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:43:23 -0700, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:

And Emmett was too stupid to listen then, just as he's too
stupid to see now that we were all warning him about this.
NOPE, the funny thing is how you ALL are pointing the finger at
greg when it's pretty damn obvious who it is.
Ok point out what makes it obvious Greg isn't behind forging you
and why you are the only one who thinks he's not.

WELL, the fact that when i say it's you, YOU are the only one to
come around to say it ain't.

You're retarded. Lots of other people said it's not MP.

You're retarded. and fat. and ugly. and you prolly stink too

but your a fun kook to watch as you whirl around frantically trying to
figure out the obvious

i think your brain cell is overloaded maybe i shouldn't have stuffed a
finger up each of your nostrils, teased out your fragile psyche, held it up
for public pillorying, thrown it to the ground and left it there for bums
and stray dogs to **** on

nah, i done good

does Caputo know your doing this meat-plow?

You should ask yourself that, Greg.

WRONG!
--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
Mad As A Box Of Frogs
Vince
Art Deco
Mike Manners aka Bitty Bill
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Fred Hall

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
pandora wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:17:38 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"

wrote in message
Albätross wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:29:42 -0800 (PST), Emmett
BADASS Gulley wrote:

On Mar 10, 3:31 pm, "Zac"
wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
. ..
Dufas wrote:
[...]

If you were any dumber you'd be dead, I. your WRONG about greg, it ain't him
forging me

Look how quick you are to speak up when Greg's competence is questioned.
Man, you couldn't shoot yourself in the foot any more directly if you
wanted to.

serious, if i had to wake up knowing that i was as damn dumb as I i'd just
sleep the rest of my life.

cause THAT kinda dumb has gotta hurt

Another Greg-style comeback. What a surprise.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
Mad As A Box Of Frogs
Vince
Art Deco
Mike Manners aka Bitty Bill
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Fred Hall
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
I wrote:
Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:43:23 -0700, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:

And Emmett was too stupid to listen then, just as he's too
stupid to see now that we were all warning him about this.
NOPE, the funny thing is how you ALL are pointing the finger at
greg when it's pretty damn obvious who it is.
Ok point out what makes it obvious Greg isn't behind forging you
and why you are the only one who thinks he's not.
WELL, the fact that when i say it's you, YOU are the only one to
come around to say it ain't.

You're retarded. Lots of other people said it's not MP.

You're retarded. and fat. and ugly. and you prolly stink too

but your a fun kook to watch as you whirl around frantically trying to
figure out the obvious

No one's buying your act Greg, except Emmett.

i think your brain cell is overloaded maybe i shouldn't have stuffed a
finger up each of your nostrils, teased out your fragile psyche, held it up
for public pillorying, thrown it to the ground and left it there for bums
and stray dogs to **** on

Like Emmett would ever use the words "psyche" or "pillorying." Greg,
Greg, truly your incompetence shines brightly.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
Mad As A Box Of Frogs
Vince
Art Deco
Mike Manners aka Bitty Bill
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Fred Hall
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

I wrote:
Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
I wrote:
wrote:
[...]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shows what you know, kook.

Wanna play some more?

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
Mad As A Box Of Frogs
Vince
Art Deco
Mike Manners aka Bitty Bill
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Fred Hall

--
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.atheism.
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in 24hoursupport.helpdesk.

alt.atheism atheist to Kadaitcha Man:
"Imagine if I were to suggest "I have a prehensile tail". You would,
naturally, ask for evidence."

Kadaitcha Man in reply to alt.atheism atheist:
"Not at all. I would unquestionably accept your admission to being a
monkey."

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
I wrote:
[...]