Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Default OT, Do You Know Anyone Like This

On 3/10/2011 2:29 PM, Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS wrote in message
A. Baum wrote:
On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:37:03 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:

I actually know a few people like this and all attempts by me to
help them have failed. I've tried to put them to work out of a
sense of compassion but I can no longer afford it. :-(

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4mvma5e

TDD

One person over in AUK named Emmett. If it can be ****ed up, he
can **** it up.

**** you, A Baum. Who said you could talk about me, anyway?

Besides, I live in a tent, so there's no way I can **** up a home repair.

I WIN!!!

SMACKDOWN!!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!

People who live in tents are already smacked down.

Dang! I never thought my post would attract minions from AUK! :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Albätross wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:29:42 -0800 (PST), Emmett BADASS Gulley
wrote:

On Mar 10, 3:31 pm, "Zac" wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley" wrote in
. ..

A. Baum wrote:
On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:38:04 +0000, Emmett BADASS Gulley
wrote:

A. Baum wrote:
On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:37:03 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:

I actually know a few people like this and all attempts by
me to help them have failed. I've tried to put them to
work out of a sense of compassion but I can no longer
afford it. :-(

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4mvma5e

TDD

One person over in AUK named Emmett. If it can be ****ed
up, he can **** it up.

**** you, A Baum. Who said you could talk about me, anyway?

Besides, I live in a tent, so there's no way I can **** up a
home repair.

I WIN!!!

SMACKDOWN!!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!

**** off socky/Prinzip

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Just shows that you know nothing A Baum! It was the stAUKers
who showed me how to use remailers, so now I can say ANYTHING
I want, and you can't trace
it back to me.

And do you think the MPD is going to investigate me, when
they're not sure if these messages are coming from me? They'll
tell the stAUKers that they're
not sure who is who, so they can't arrest me for anything! I
COULD be this prinzip guy, hell I could be anybody!

Thanks stAUKers! You just made me untouchable.

You LOSE!!!!!

SMACKDOWN!!!!!!

This post saved to show Emutts confession. Yer screwed emo.

you are going to believe a remailer is ME????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

yer a dumbass

Nice attempt at a defense but I doubt the cops would buy it.

The cops arent buying anything from the staukers, thats for sure. Thats the
point. If you assholes cant figure out who is who, how are the police going
to? Theyre going to take your complaints and stuff them into the trashcan
because everything is so confusing here now.

Which means there is no investigation, all you staukers can whine and cry
about it, but I am off the hook and there's nothing you can do about it.

When I'm done with you staukers, you won't even be sure YOU are you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

--
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you choose to respond
to it....

aww emma your afraid of her cause she is bigger then you. Must
really suck for you knowing that your only as tall as most men's
crotches.

"and i'llk take those crutches and knock the **** out of anybody
who
keeps harassing me and there will be NOTHING you will be able to
do
about it because i have proof that i was provoked"

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

A. Baum wrote:
On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:37:03 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:

I actually know a few people like this and all attempts by
me to help them have failed. I've tried to put them to work
out of a sense of compassion but I can no longer afford it.
:-(

[...]

Or maybe yer not. Do you really know?

And since YOU can't figure it out, neither can any of the other staukers,
and neither can the MPD. And that means that I can say anything I want,
because you all will never know if I really said it or not.

I WIN!

SMACKDOWN!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

A. Baum wrote:
[...]

You may think it is but then, you have the intelligence of a slug.

Which means there is no investigation, all you staukers can whine and
cry about it, but I am off the hook and there's nothing you can do about
it.

When I'm done with you staukers, you won't even be sure YOU are you.

I rather doubt that as most of us here don't play the kinds of crazy
games that you do.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And there's that insane laughter again. Seek help.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
Zac Zac is offline

wrote:

A. Baum wrote:
[...]

More admission noted and archived

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 3/10/2011 8:30 PM, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 3/10/2011 2:29 PM, Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS wrote in
message ...
A. Baum wrote:
On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:37:03 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:

I actually know a few people like this and all attempts by me
to help them have failed. I've tried to put them to work out
of a sense of compassion but I can no longer afford it. :-(

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4mvma5e

TDD

One person over in AUK named Emmett. If it can be ****ed up, he
can **** it up.

**** you, A Baum. Who said you could talk about me, anyway?

Besides, I live in a tent, so there's no way I can **** up a
home repair. I WIN!!!

SMACKDOWN!!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!

People who live in tents are already smacked down.

Dang! I never thought my post would attract minions from AUK! :-)

I'm not from AUK, DUFUS! I'm from Melbourne. The staukers are from AUK. And
stop calling me minion, I don't suck dick.

Well hell mate, how did a post I made to alt.home.repair wind up in
alt.usenet.kooks? I didn't crosspost the freakin thing! Granted, there
are a few kooks in alt.home.repair but they're not as rabid as real
kooks from AUK. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 3/10/2011 8:54 AM, Jeff Thies wrote:
On 3/10/2011 8:42 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And now, we have several more trillions of dollars of
national debt. Thanks to the Dumbocrats,

Insult in lieu of facts.

and orchestrated by
O'bother.

Another insult in lieu of facts.

George W Bush deliberately blew a surplus, doubled the national debt
under his tenure and left unlimited red ink due to his unpaid for and
irresponsible tax cuts for the rich. For his first term he almost
averaged more jobs lost than gained. For both terms the net job gain is
less than 20K/month, that in a country that should be adding 150K
workers/month from population growth.

Governments run deficits in bad times and surpluses in good times. W
insisted on running a deficit regardless.

And how did all that trickle down economics work out? 401K's destroyed,
housing destroyed, banks destroyed. And you approve of all that?

The W tax cuts did nothing to stimulate the economy, if anything they
put a lot of money in the hands of people that subsequently put much of
that money in the CDOs and other exotic financial instruments that
nearly brought this country to the brink of a depression. That is 6
trillion dollars not only thrown away but used to destroy the economy.

I've known people like this. The ones I've known have been
displaying either passive agressive, or dry alcoholic
behaviours.

Yet another insult in lieu of facts.

It'll take a while to recover the job market, it always does, but the
economy is booming. That under Obama. Two years ago, it was in the tank.

Jeff

Jeff, you strike me as an intelligent guy so I'd like your opinion on
something I came across about the present financial crisis actually
being due to an attack on The United States, basically economic
terrorism. It's not a conspiracy dreamed up by some guy sitting in
front of his computer in his underwear down in his mom's basement, it
came out of The Pentagon from a contractor. It makes some interesting
points and I believe there is some validity to the idea.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zrkr2z

Sounds to me that there are 2 issues that come to my mind the

1. There was dangerous instability due to excessive deregulation of the
banking industry.

Though this article says that Barney Frank blocked a largely-Republican
reform of Fannie Mae and Feddie Mac in 2006. However, the dangerous
instability appears to me to be mostly from a 1990's deregulating that
Clinton went along with, pushed through by the then-majority-Republican
Congress with help from some heavilly-lobbied go-along Democrats.
Notably by a prime example, repeal of Glass Steagall. That along with
Reagan-era deregulation of bank mergers allowed supersize banks to exist
and to have profit motive to alter their small business lending, mortgage
lending, etc. to serve profit motives to move security markets.

For example, in recent years, small businesses have had trouble getting
loans from banks that have most of the money to lend, as well as shares of
larger companies that the smaller companies would compete against more if
the smaller companies grew.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4t27cs2

Again, the problem was instability caused by extreme leveraging in the
extremely deregulated banking industry. Banks got big and "too big to
fail", while being major players in mortgages and derivatives on mortgages
such as CDOs and derivatives on those.

At least one of them sold what other divisions of themselves profitably
apparently knew was junk. One got called onto the carpet by SEC for a
disclosure failure - while the activity was legal except for the
disclosure failure. I saw a local newspaper finding need to explain that
the strange activity was legal if not for the disclosure failure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman...ge-backed_CDOs

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldman...C_civil_fraud_
lawsuit.2C_filed_in_April_2010

say this well enough.

The Wikipedia article on Merrill Lynch also mentions questionable
activities having to do with CDOs.

Furthermore, recently the big banks have been reluctant to lend to small
businesses - possibly due to growth of small businesses being a
competitive threat to larger businesses that have issued stock that the
investment banking industry has a lot of. Meanwhile, big banks bought
most of their small bank competition in the roughly 2 deccades before
the 2008 economic collapse. I have heard of stories about US small
companies getting loans from foreign banks to fill manufacturing orders
while US banks won't lend the money.

Before Glass Steagall got repealed in 1999, a bank holding company
was not allowed to own both ordinary banks and companies whose main
business was other financial business. I was starting to get a bit
suspicious when Mellon Bank got into the mutual fund business, then merged
with Dreyfus in 1994.

If there was actually economic terrorism, it was enabled by the extreme
instability that resulted from the banking deregulations that occurred in
stages from Reagan admistration time through at least late in Clinton's
term. Not all of them were federal - there were state laws against
banks "getting too big" that don't exist now.

Sadly, voters are too willing to elect and worse-still re-elect
politicians that get more advertising money and power from lobbyists to
owe favors to.

--
- Don Klipstein )
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jeff Thies wrote:

It's both. The tax cuts are and were irresponsible. Spending is
necessary in bad times and only the government can do that. Some 40%
of the stimulous was tax cuts and much of the rest of it has propped
up faltering state governments.

It's Obama math when you claim stimulus spending was a tax cut. Obama math
is not real-world math.

And, as an aside, why should the federal government prop up faltering state
governments? Isn't than an incentive for the more fiscally-responsible
states to be less so and for profligate states to not mend their ways? Or
could it be that the state aid was to keep unionized employees sucking on
the teat-of-plenty?

Not really. It was all puffed up from the housing "boom". Almost
everyone knew it was insane. It was unsustainable.

Whatever. Unemployment was still below 5%, DOW Jones was above 12,000,
exports were up, GDP growth exceeded 4%, gasoline less than $2.50/gallon,
etc. By every objective measure, the economy was better four years ago than
now.

The amount of activity I see here is phenomenal, the material coming
out of HD each morning is astonishing. It may not be that everyone has
gotten over being tapped out, but they are spending. I see it
everywhere.

Heh! That's because people are mending rather than spending.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On 3/10/2011 11:00 PM, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 3/10/2011 8:30 PM, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 3/10/2011 2:29 PM, Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS wrote in
message ...
A. Baum wrote:
On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:37:03 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:

I actually know a few people like this and all attempts by
me to help them have failed. I've tried to put them to work
out of a sense of compassion but I can no longer afford it.
:-( http://preview.tinyurl.com/4mvma5e

TDD

One person over in AUK named Emmett. If it can be ****ed up,
he can **** it up.

**** you, A Baum. Who said you could talk about me, anyway?

Besides, I live in a tent, so there's no way I can **** up a
home repair. I WIN!!!

SMACKDOWN!!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!!

People who live in tents are already smacked down.

Dang! I never thought my post would attract minions from AUK!
:-)

I'm not from AUK, DUFUS! I'm from Melbourne. The staukers are
from AUK. And stop calling me minion, I don't suck dick.

Well hell mate, how did a post I made to alt.home.repair wind up
in alt.usenet.kooks? I didn't crosspost the freakin thing!
Granted, there are a few kooks in alt.home.repair but they're not
as rabid as real kooks from AUK. ^_^

Rabid?! ive never been convicted of that. you can ask my PO or any of the
women i dated i never raped them. your just another stauker!

Get lost or ill report you to the MPD too!

You're going to send Barney from The Mayberry Police Department after
me?!! Are you going to give Barney the bullet for his gun? That's a
bit harsh mate. :-(

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 3/10/2011 8:30 PM, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 3/10/2011 2:29 PM, Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS wrote in
message ...
A. Baum wrote:
[...]

not Mayberry DUMBASS Melbourne. god i swear you are one of the dumbest
staukers ever! and i dont know any Barney in the internal investigations
unit but i know theyll come after your ass if you dont stop stauking me!

WALK AWAY asshole! its cold out here and i want to get back to my tent but
you staukers keep stauking me!

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 3/10/2011 8:30 PM, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 3/10/2011 2:29 PM, Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS wrote in
message ...
A. Baum wrote:
[...]

I know a guy from Melbourne, Florida who lived in a tent from time to
time. He spent 17 years in prison for the possession of illegal drugs.
He's a little red haired guy and prison life messed up his mind and
stretched out his tailpipe. I don't know if you're him because the last
I heard he was back in prison for another 25 years for his violent acts
against women. We called him Psycho ******* because he couldn't live
without crack cocaine. I can assure you that I have no intention of
traveling down to Melbourne, Florida to stauk you or anyone else. I have
no idea why the internal investigations unit would come after my donkey
since I don't own one. I don't know where you got the idea that I was
stauking you since I have no idea who you are and the last few days are
the first time I've ever seen a post from you. I would suggest that you
filter out any posts from anyone who you believe is stauking you. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Zac wrote:

That's not really Emmett. That's Greg trying to **** Emmett.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
Meat Plow wrote:

It's a solid yelp of defeat when you have to forge another especially an
imbecile like Emmett.

Sounds like Greg, in fact. I would say it was Emmett hisself, but the
use of a bunch of different remailers like that, it's someone who knows
how to do it, and I doubt that the real Emmett is smart enough.

It's flattering that Greg uses my name. I don't use remailers that way,
though. Why alt.home.repair?

--
Next year in Sarajevo ...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
[the fake Emmett] wrote:

And since YOU can't figure it out, neither can any of the other staukers,
and neither can the MPD. And that means that I can say anything I want,
because you all will never know if I really said it or not.

Greg, you do know that forging a _real_ name combined with a _real_
email address is agin the law right?

I'm not sending complaints, I don't care enough; just saying is all. I
don't know how the remailer can stop you, though.

--
Next year in Sarajevo ...

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

I would suggest that you
filter out any posts from anyone who you believe is stauking you. ^_^

Ha. We've been telling Emmett that for a while now. He's too much of an
attention slut though.

He's got StAUKhome Syndrome.

--
Next year in Sarajevo ...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 08:26:36 -0500, Prinzip Gavrilo wrote:

In article ,
Meat Plow wrote:

It's a solid yelp of defeat when you have to forge another especially
an imbecile like Emmett.

Sounds like Greg, in fact. I would say it was Emmett hisself, but the
use of a bunch of different remailers like that, it's someone who knows
how to do it, and I doubt that the real Emmett is smart enough.

It's flattering that Greg uses my name. I don't use remailers that way,
though. Why alt.home.repair?

At first I blamed you then then realized the error. Emmett has no need to
use mixmin/mixmaster/dizum. And yes i wondered why the x-post to
home.repair too.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:

A. Baum wrote:
[...]

It's that back stab we were talking about a month or so ago.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:17:38 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:

A. Baum wrote:
[...]

We all knew it would happen sooner or later but emmut didn't believe us.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
message ...

wrote:
[...]

greg would NOT backstab me you damn dumbass.

hes been trying to HELP me unlike you damn staukers who only want to tear me
down.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Meat Plow wrote:

It's a solid yelp of defeat when you have to forge another
especially an imbecile like Emmett.

Sounds like Greg, in fact. I would say it was Emmett hisself,
but the use of a bunch of different remailers like that, it's
someone who knows how to do it, and I doubt that the real Emmett
is smart enough.

It's flattering that Greg uses my name. I don't use remailers
that way, though. Why alt.home.repair?

At first I blamed you then then realized the error. Emmett has no
need to use mixmin/mixmaster/dizum. And yes i wondered why the
x-post to home.repair too.

thats because you dont know my plan meat plow.

since you ****ing staukers have been trying to get me arrested for the stuff
i say here i decided to make everything so confusing that the MPD cant tell
who is who.

and if they cant tell who is who they dont know who to investigate so they
cant investigate me.

and thats another huge SMACKDOWN on the staukers!!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

pandora wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:17:38 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
message ...

wrote:
[...]

Yer dumber than a box of rocks. Greg ain't frogging me you damn dumbass.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Meat Plow wrote:

It's a solid yelp of defeat when you have to forge another especially
an imbecile like Emmett.

Sounds like Greg, in fact. I would say it was Emmett hisself, but the
use of a bunch of different remailers like that, it's someone who
knows how to do it, and I doubt that the real Emmett is smart enough.

It's flattering that Greg uses my name. I don't use remailers that
way, though. Why alt.home.repair?

At first I blamed you then then realized the error. Emmett has no need
to use mixmin/mixmaster/dizum. And yes i wondered why the x-post to
home.repair too.

thats because you dont know my plan meat plow.

Emmett doesn't have a plan. All the evidence needed for any actions
against Emmett has already been archived and he knows it. To post from
any re-mailer is even more stupid than he is.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 04:13:38 +0000, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:

A. Baum wrote:
[...]

Help you? Yeah, well, perhaps help you right back into a jail cell.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
message ...

wrote:
[...]

Yeah thats why he lended me money and helped me out with other things.
unlike you staukers who already SAY you want me to go back to jail and are
LYING to the MPD.

you staukers are really dumb if you think im buying that.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

Meat Plow wrote:

It's a solid yelp of defeat when you have to forge another
especially an imbecile like Emmett.

Sounds like Greg, in fact. I would say it was Emmett hisself,
but the use of a bunch of different remailers like that, it's
someone who knows how to do it, and I doubt that the real
Emmett is smart enough.

It's flattering that Greg uses my name. I don't use remailers
that way, though. Why alt.home.repair?

At first I blamed you then then realized the error. Emmett has
no need to use mixmin/mixmaster/dizum. And yes i wondered why
the x-post to home.repair too.

thats because you dont know my plan meat plow.

Emmett doesn't have a plan. All the evidence needed for any
actions against Emmett has already been archived and he knows it.
To post from any re-mailer is even more stupid than he is.

yer still a damn dumbass

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Meat Plow wrote:

It's a solid yelp of defeat when you have to forge another
especially an imbecile like Emmett.
Sounds like Greg, in fact. I would say it was Emmett hisself,
but the use of a bunch of different remailers like that, it's
someone who knows how to do it, and I doubt that the real Emmett
is smart enough.

It's flattering that Greg uses my name. I don't use remailers
that way, though. Why alt.home.repair?

At first I blamed you then then realized the error. Emmett has no
need to use mixmin/mixmaster/dizum. And yes i wondered why the
x-post to home.repair too.

thats because you dont know my plan meat plow.

since you ****ing staukers have been trying to get me arrested for the stuff
i say here

Who's trying to get you arrested, Greg?

i decided to make everything so confusing that the MPD cant tell
who is who.

Clue # 4702 that this is Greg imitating Emmett--pretending he's smarter
than everyone else and that he can fool them, when of course he fails
miserably.

and if they cant tell who is who they dont know who to investigate so they
cant investigate me.

Everyone can tell it's you, Greg, except for Emmett. He's stupid.

and thats another huge SMACKDOWN on the staukers!!!!!

You still don't have it down right, Greg. It's your dumb blunders that
trip you up every time.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Prinzip Gavrilo wrote:
In article ,
[the fake Emmett] wrote:

And since YOU can't figure it out, neither can any of the other staukers,
and neither can the MPD. And that means that I can say anything I want,
because you all will never know if I really said it or not.

Greg, you do know that forging a _real_ name combined with a _real_
email address is agin the law right?

Of course he does, but he's confident it can't be traced back to him.
His respect for the law only extends as far as the reach of the
police/lawyers for him.

I'm not sending complaints, I don't care enough; just saying is all. I
don't know how the remailer can stop you, though.

Typical Greg behavior--pretend to befriend someone like Emmett, then
stab him in the back. Not much new here.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:

A. Baum wrote:
[...]

And Emmett was too stupid to listen then, just as he's too stupid to see
now that we were all warning him about this.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
message ...

wrote:
[...]

Sure you would, Greg.

hes been trying to HELP me unlike you damn staukers who only want to tear me
down.

You still fail at Emmett-speak, Greg.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
pandora wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:17:38 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
message ...

wrote:
[...]

Not a phrase Emmett would use in this case, Greg; nor is pandora on
Emmett's kook list--she's on yours and you could not stop yourself from
replying. Whoopsie!

Greg ain't frogging me you damn dumbass.

How does it feel knowing you are so inept you can't fool anyone, Greg?

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
I I is offline

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:
"Emmett BADASS Gulley"
wrote in
message ...

wrote:
[...]

Failure #1 Greg. Good God, you really suck at this!

and helped me out with other things.
unlike you staukers who already SAY you want me to go back to jail and are
LYING to the MPD.

Failure #2 Greg.

you staukers are really dumb if you think im buying that.

Wow, one whole sentence without a fail, Greg. I guess you do have a 1%
success rate.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend
Fred Hall
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 9, 11:37*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
I actually know a few people like this and all attempts by me to
help them have failed. I've tried to put them to work out of a sense
of compassion but I can no longer afford it. :-(

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4mvma5e

TDD

OH CRAP!!!

I saw the headline and thought it was ME!!!!

RonB
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 03:35:56 -0700, I wrote:

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:

A. Baum wrote:
[...]

He was blinded. All he saw was $200 and someone pretending to give a ****
about him. Typical Greg, doesn't surprise anyone who knows his shtick.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Mar 13, 6:35*am, I wrote:
Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:51:31 -0800, I wrote:

Zac wrote:

A. Baum wrote:
[...]

NOPE, the funny thing is how you ALL are pointing the finger at greg
when it's pretty damn obvious who it is.

--

Greg's wrong guesses so far:

Aratzio
Spooge
MAABOF
Vince
Deco
Mike/Bill (?)
Johnny Dollar
Kevin Cannon
yourfriend

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

(crap snipped)
Anyone know how to block AUK cross-posts in Thunderbird? I can block
authors, but that doesn't seem to help.

--
aem sends..
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:43:23 -0700, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:

And Emmett was too stupid to listen then, just as he's too stupid to
see now that we were all warning him about this.

NOPE, the funny thing is how you ALL are pointing the finger at greg
when it's pretty damn obvious who it is.

Ok point out what makes it obvious Greg isn't behind forging you and why
you are the only one who thinks he's not.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:58:50 -0400, aemeijers wrote:

(crap snipped)
Anyone know how to block AUK cross-posts in Thunderbird? I can block
authors, but that doesn't seem to help.

Get a real news reader. 40tude - http://www.40tude.com/dialog/

XNews - http://xnews.en.softonic.com/

To mention a few free ones.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse
Posted to alt.home.repair

"aemeijers" wrote in message
(crap snipped)
Anyone know how to block AUK cross-posts in Thunderbird? I can block
authors, but that doesn't seem to help.

It would be nice if some of the folks here in AHR knew enough not to feed
crossposts from trolls in Alt.usenet.kooks sigh and checked the newsgroup
line before posting. The signal to noise ratio here is about 1:1 these
days. Answering senseless crossposts from trolls is a great way to overrun
the group with trash and drive even more people away. Whatever happened to
the first rule of Usenet? DON'T FEED TROLLS!

--
Bobby G.