Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TSP & Diswashing powder

On Feb 17, 5:32*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
The two soap dispensers on my dishwasher contain 5 tablespoons each of
diswashing powder.

Assuming 1 tbsp of TSP per load, the proper ratio then is 10:1

So you get a big mixing bowl, measure out the diswashing detergent and add
1/10th that amount of TSP. Mix thoroughly. Mix some more. Put the mixture
back in detergent container*.

If you are of the opinion that only 1 teaspoon of TSP is appropriate for a
load of dishes, then the dilution factor should be 30:1 (1 tablespoon = 3
teaspoons).

---------
* Cut an "X" in the top of the now-empty detergent box, using a funnel, pour
your mixture back in the box. Heal the "X" cut with duct tape.

its far easier to just add a little TSP to each load.....