Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank
Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

But then, how would anyone know, and how would anyone bite on the troll?
And how could I post my awesome sig? g

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 15, 11:30*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

But then, how would anyone know, and how would anyone bite on the troll?
And how could I post my awesome sig? *g

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

I'll give you credit for the awesome sig...but callng me a "troll"?
Come on...be nice g
Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Feb 15, 11:30 am, "Steve B" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

But then, how would anyone know, and how would anyone bite on the troll?
And how could I post my awesome sig? g

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

I'll give you credit for the awesome sig...but callng me a "troll"?
Come on...be nice g

You are definitely not a troll. And it is amazing that whole threads can
start out with an empty post. Or one that is intellectually empty. I know,
myself, at times I will be trying a new computer or configuration, and will
do a post to check it out. Yes, I know there is a .test newsgroup, but what
the hey.

I got my new modem to go on DSL yesterday. I'll be posting sometime soon to
test it. I guess I could leave it open, or ask a trick question.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote in news:48f8b6c4-8f0a-4a99-9ec2-
:

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

You just need to read between the lines.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 15, 7:49*am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

Patiently waiting for the furious outbursts often directed at moi for
posting an OT w/o the OT (or is it now OFT) designation.

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

What should the pilot say instead of "we're landing in
Chicago"?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

Posted to alt.home.repair

You know, that's profound.

--
Christopher A. Young
Heart surgery?

"Steve B" wrote in message

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

But then, how would anyone know, and how would anyone bite
on the troll?
And how could I post my awesome sig? g

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2011 10:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

TPILB serves a purpose. It is to let you know a page isn't missing. Much
more important when manuals and regs, and the updates to them, were
distributed only on hardcopy. It also lets you start all sections on
the right hand page of an open book.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

This post is proof that many of you will argue about absolutely nothing. :-)

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

This post is proof that many of you will argue about absolutely nothing.
:-)

TDD

Hi,
Too much time on hand?
Answer to that was RFU period.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 16, 2:15*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

This post is proof that many of you will argue about absolutely nothing. :-)

TDD

I am not saying anything.
Posted to alt.home.repair

No, we don't!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

This post is proof that many of you will argue about
absolutely nothing. :-)

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote in
:

wrote:
On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

This post is proof that many of you will argue about absolutely
nothing.

:-)

TDD

I am not saying anything.

I object to your remark.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:48:43 -0800 (PST), Higgs Boson
wrote:

On Feb 15, 7:49*am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

Patiently waiting for the furious outbursts often directed at moi for
posting an OT w/o the OT (or is it now OFT) designation.

HB

Your posts are mostly blank pages. This post has some humor.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 15, 8:17*pm, aemeijers wrote:

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

TPILB serves a purpose. It is to let you know a page isn't missing. Much
more important when manuals and regs, and the updates to them, were
distributed only on hardcopy. It also lets you start all sections on
the right hand page of an open book.

--

Also, it lets you number the pages of each chapter separately (e.g.,
"5-17" for page 17 of chapter 5), so you can revise any chapter
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 15, 8:17*pm, aemeijers wrote:
On 2/15/2011 10:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

TPILB serves a purpose. It is to let you know a page isn't missing. Much
more important when manuals and regs, and the updates to them, were
distributed only on hardcopy. It also lets you start all sections on
the right hand page of an open book.

--
aem sends...

I know what it's for, it's just not true.

A page isn't blank if it contains text telling the reader that it's
blank.

I think it should be honest with us.

"This page is here to make sure the next section start on the right
hand page."

Honesty...that's all I want, just a little honesty. Is that too much
to ask for?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Feb 15, 7:49 am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

Patiently waiting for the furious outbursts often directed at moi for
posting an OT w/o the OT (or is it now OFT) designation.

HB

Your posts are mostly blank pages.

That's surprising. On my computer, I can read everybody's posts,
including mine. Maybe you have some computer problems?

HB
*[...]
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Feb 15, 7:49 am, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

Patiently waiting for the furious outbursts often directed at moi for
posting an OT w/o the OT (or is it now OFT) designation.

HB

Your posts are mostly blank pages.

That's surprising. On my computer, I can read everybody's posts,
including mine. Maybe you have some computer problems?

HB
*[...]

I'm not sure, for certain. I know your machine went into default with
lack of memory. Flaming windows, etc. Did you idiot-proof the machine
yet?

Also, look for octopus tentacles jumping around the screen.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

This post is proof that many of you will argue about absolutely nothing. :-)

TDD

I am not saying anything.

I'm betting that your lips were moving, though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote:

And how could I post my awesome sig? g

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

You could start by putting in the proper delimiter, so newsreaders
know it's a sig. and will not include it in the reply.

The way you do it is prepend two dashes a space and then a hard
return (enter). It's important to do it exactly that way, you can
highlight your sig. below and copy & paste

--
Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

This post is proof that many of you will argue about absolutely nothing. :-)

TDD

I am not saying anything.

I'm betting that your lips were moving, though.

I hear his chattering of teeth.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/16/2011 8:31 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:58:31 -0600, "
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 02:37:46 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Feb 16, 2:15 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

This post is proof that many of you will argue about absolutely nothing. :-)

TDD

I am not saying anything.

I'm betting that your lips were moving, though.

I hear his chattering of teeth.

Heck, I sometimes drool when I type. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

This post is proof that many of you will argue about absolutely nothing. :-)

TDD

I am not saying anything.

I'm betting that your lips were moving, though.

I hear his chattering of teeth.

Heck, I sometimes drool when I type. :-)

TDD

Well Cuz, you are a special case.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Man, I'm in the wrong thread, again. I thought this was a
conversation about the best toppings for hot dogs. I like
ketchup.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote:
On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

This post is proof that many of you will argue about
absolutely nothing. :-)

TDD

I am not saying anything.

I'm betting that your lips were moving, though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Harry types with great offense (offence?) at what we're
doing to his languge, here in the colonies. Blimey, nobbut a
******, mate, cheerio!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

I'm betting that your lips were moving, though.

I hear his chattering of teeth.

Heck, I sometimes drool when I type. :-)

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:ijibg3
:

Man, I'm in the wrong thread, again. I thought this was a
conversation about the best toppings for hot dogs. I like
ketchup.

Ketchup? Well that depends on several factors...

Off a BBQ, yea sometimes,
Chili dog from Al's, no f'n way [krw understands this].

yadda yadda yadda

This has the makings of another insane hijacked useless thread of an insane
useless thread.

Well, is it really useless? That's another hijack.