Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Feb 15, 11:30 am, "Steve B" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...

This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

But then, how would anyone know, and how would anyone bite on the troll?
And how could I post my awesome sig? g

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Download the book $10http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

I'll give you credit for the awesome sig...but callng me a "troll"?
Come on...be nice g

You are definitely not a troll. And it is amazing that whole threads can
start out with an empty post. Or one that is intellectually empty. I know,
myself, at times I will be trying a new computer or configuration, and will
do a post to check it out. Yes, I know there is a .test newsgroup, but what
the hey.

I got my new modem to go on DSL yesterday. I'll be posting sometime soon to
test it. I guess I could leave it open, or ask a trick question.