Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Samsung TV repair question.

I have an analog Samsung TV which I bought in 2000. It is around 32
inches. The problem is the image keeps getting 'squeezed'--the sides
cave in and the image takes on the shape of an hourglass. In the past,
I would have this problem for like 10 minutes but the image would
eventually correct itself. Nowadays, the problem remains as it is.
Anything that can be done to fix this?

Its model number is TXJ2766.