Posted to alt.home.repair

Default .. Interesting link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_k..._United_States
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:34:55 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_k..._United_States

Almost as "interesting" as:

http://www.iris.org.il/blog/archives...ned-Alive.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_k..._United_States

And Harry, old bean, try
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/honourcr...honour_1.shtml

With regards from across the pond

Charlie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:34:55 -0800 (PST), harry

Hee Haw!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2011 10:34 AM harry spake thus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_k..._United_States

Harry ... remember, use our "OT:" tags!

--
The phrase "jump the shark" itself jumped the shark about a decade ago.

- Usenet

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/13/2011 12:34 PM, harry wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_k..._United_States

American men may often think of running over a woman or cutting
a certain woman's head off. The only difference is, American men
control themselves, the great majority of them anyway. Perhaps
the evil, godless, infidel Americans have a less advanced culture
than the Islamic countries? No clear concept of right and wrong.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:03:24 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

American men may often think of running over a woman or cutting
a certain woman's head off. The only difference is, American men
control themselves, the great majority of them anyway. Perhaps
the evil, godless, infidel Americans have a less advanced culture
than the Islamic countries? No clear concept of right and wrong.

TDD

The concept is clear.

We Billhillies don't mutilate a lady's nether regions. No way would we
ever think about cutting the happy bump.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

American men may often think of running over a woman or cutting
a certain woman's head off. The only difference is, American men
control themselves, the great majority of them anyway. Perhaps
the evil, godless, infidel Americans have a less advanced culture
than the Islamic countries? No clear concept of right and wrong.

TDD

The concept is clear.

We Billhillies don't mutilate a lady's nether regions. No way would we
ever think about cutting the happy bump.

My God, I saw a heartbreaking picture of a once beautiful, young Islamic
woman who's husband sliced her nose off because of some real or imagined
insult to his honor. It's the kind of thing that makes me very angry and
wishing I could stomp the perpetrator until he quits twitching. Leftists
will yap, that is their culture and we should respect their beliefs and
not criticize what we don't understand. I certainly don't understand the
horrid thing that was done to that young woman. Hey, Liberal, Leftists,
Commiecrats, invite all the Islamic Fundamentalists to come to America
and setup their own communities and system of laws to show how tolerant
and loving you are to others. After a number of you get your freaking
heads cut off for criticizing some little behavior of theirs, perhaps
you'll rethink your invitation.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 14, 12:03*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 2/13/2011 12:34 PM, harry wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_k..._United_States

American men may often think of running over a woman or cutting
a certain woman's head off. The only difference is, American men
control themselves, the great majority of them anyway. Perhaps
the evil, godless, infidel Americans have a less advanced culture
than the Islamic countries? No clear concept of right and wrong.

TDD

Oh we have it over here too. I didn't realise it was so widespread in
the US.
Most of the Pakis have arranged marriages. (To someone they hate) No
wonder they go bonkers now and then.
Posted to alt.home.repair

*wrote:

[...]

Duf, they can all g f****k as far as I'm concerned.
They want to escape poverty in their own country, yet they want to
bring their **** culture with them that caused the poverty in the
first place.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2011 3:02 AM, harry wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Harry my friend, I'm like most Americans who will welcome anyone with
open arms who want's to become an American. Anyone who wants to ADD
their uniqueness to American culture not supplant it with their own.
I'm not the least bit interested in seeing America thrown back into
the twelfth century to satisfy some groups screwball faith. My country
is a country built by immigrants who became Americans because they
wanted to. I don't want anyone moving in who doesn't want to be an
American. Uncontrolled tolerance has to stop now or we'll lose our
country.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2011 3:00 AM, harry wrote:
On Feb 14, 12:03 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 2/13/2011 12:34 PM, harry wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_k..._United_States

American men may often think of running over a woman or cutting
a certain woman's head off. The only difference is, American men
control themselves, the great majority of them anyway. Perhaps
the evil, godless, infidel Americans have a less advanced culture
than the Islamic countries? No clear concept of right and wrong.

TDD

Oh we have it over here too. I didn't realise it was so widespread in
the US.
Most of the Pakis have arranged marriages. (To someone they hate) No
wonder they go bonkers now and then.

The Islamic Fundamentalist have gotten a foothold because of Political
Correctness male bovine droppings. Oh, you can't profile or tell them
that their behavior which is dictated by their religion is completely
reprehensible, that's hate speech. The majority of Americans look at
men who mistreat women and children as the most foul of vermin that
needs to be stamped out. It's a part of American culture that deems
such behavior as unacceptable. Leftists think it a flaw in our culture
that must be eliminated and give those creeps a pass. I'll never, ever
understand why Liberals are so enamored with someone who would behead
them without a second thought.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote in
:

*wrote:

[...]

For THIS post I say well put Harry.

Doesn't mean I agree or disagree with any other posts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Pretty much along the same lines as the nut cases who bomb abortion
clinics because they are "pro-life" - just another version of insane
prejudice, which comes in many flavors. Haven't met a pro-lifer yet who
is against the death penalty. Africa has mobs who cut off the limbs of
toddlers as a means to keep the rest of the populace in line. It just
takes one angry moment, for many people, to do the "unthinkable".
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

And it's just like the Liberal, Leftist, Commiecrat freak who bites off
the finger of a Tea Party supporter because he believes people with any
conservative ideas are horrible anti Obama racists. Then there are the
Leftists freaks who set the SUV dealership on fire because they believe
SUV's are bad for the environment then the same sort of Leftist freak
who burns down a housing development because it encroaches on the
habitat of fuzzy bunnies. Of course we can't ignore Liberal goons who
blow up research labs because rats and mice are being murdered in the
name of medical research. The Middle East has mobs who cut off the limbs
and heads of women and children to keep the populace in line. It
just takes one angry moment for many people to do the unspeakable.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Please do not confuse "Liberals" with "Leftists". Liberals are
generally people who care about humanity and the planet, but are not
guilty of the fuzzy thinking that characterizes the politically
correct "Leftists". These word games can be dangerous, in that one
accepts a label slapped on [group] by the popular media and/or
politicians gaming the system for their own ends.

BTW, when you have some time on your hands, look up the real meaning
of "Liberal" and especially of "Liberal education". Our corporate
masters have been working successfully for the last 30-40 years to
remove the very concept of Liberal Education from our national dialog,
and replace it with a trade school education from colleges which fits
the graduate to be an obedient, unthinking consumer of products he/she
doesn't need, and ideas which empower and enrich those who promulgate
them.

Our corporate masters and their whores in Congress and in state boards
of education [a ridiculous, dangerous concept!] work assiduously to
remove from the curriculum anything that might nurture the human soul
-- such as art, music, REAL physical education (not a bored retread
"coach" watching kids jog around a field, if they can even be induced
to do that!), history, geography- and above all CRITICAL THINKING. In
short, all those dangerous subjects that prepare
youngsters to make connections with others, home and abroad, rather
than be easily swayed by parochial, self-interested corporate
politicians.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2011 1:00 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

wrote:
[...]

The definition of Liberal has changed over the generations. I see them,
the Neo-Liberals allied with Leftists, Socialists, Communists who are
all congealing into the Neo-Democrat Party, thus my calling them The
Commiecrat Party. The Republican Party was sadly taken over by religious
wackos who want to use the police power of the state to force their
version of morality on the citizenry. Which is where my assertion that
"Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me" came
from. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:12:46 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Don't forget the leftist terrorists who spike trees.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/14/2011 11:32 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:12:46 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/14/2011 10:06 AM,
wrote:

[...]

PLANT TORTURERS!!

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 14, 5:12*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Liberals are lefties now in the UK.
Along with the "Green" party. (Well acutally they are our new
commies over here). Someone said the Greens are like watermelons.
Green one the outside but red when you cut one open.

Posted to alt.home.repair

*wrote:

*wrote:

[...]

Can there be such a thng as a patriotic Republican?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2011 3:34 AM, harry wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I don't know any Republicans who are not patriots. Look at the name
of the party, our form of government is a "Republic", not a "Democracy".
I watched a speech by Al Gore once where I thought his face would
fall off if he told the truth. He kept referring to The United States
as "our democracy", he repeated it over and over again just like the
Liberal teachers in our government schools do to the children. My late
father was a Southern Republican, the most conservative variety who
make Yankee Republicans look like sissies. When I was a damn Liberal
Hippie Freak college student my father got in my face and said "This is
not a Democracy, it's a Republic!" That was four decades ago and I
didn't understand what he was talking about because I thought my dad was
such a closed minded bigot. It took years but I think I may be worse
than I thought my father ever was. Conservatism is something you grow
into, you don't magically turn into a conservative, you have to pay your
dues. I don't trust young conservatives because they set off my weasel
detector. Much like the teacher's pet back in school or the kid who was
a secret agent for the school principal. It's a good thing
for kids to grow up with conservative values but they're not true
Conservatives until they've been around for a long while and learned
a number of very important life lessons. I came across a video that will
help explain our form of government:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DioQooFIcgE

I could go on for hours about the subject but I don't have the stamina
anymore and I might burst a blood vessel. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Hah. ********.
If you want to put political systems on a graph, it needs two axis,
not one.

The comparisons drawn are utterly false and over simplified. This is
mere propaganda and lies.

One would only have to have the slightest knowledge of Roman history
to see this.
The most numerous persons in Roman society were slaves. It was a
civilisation that survived by pillaging it's nieghbours. It fell when
it ran out of people to pillage.
Hmm. That is a bit like America come to think.

Republicans are not patriots. They seek to make America into a country
that serves only their needs, not everyone's needs. They seek to
enslave the working class and starve them into submission.
I f America was republican, the banks would hve been allowed to fail
not propped up with tax money. They are still raking in vast sums
while Americans are losing their homes and livelihoods.

What you need is a proper revolution as they had in Russia.
Your last one was only about the rich that didn't want to pay their
taxes.
It didn't help the poor. Nothing's changed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2011 1:42 PM, harry wrote:

[...]

OK Harry, we just handed you the keys to America, what are you going to
to fix everything? :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

....and they *all* should be cut open.

Posted to alt.home.repair

*wrote:

*wrote:

[...]

Yes, but they have to keep very quiet or they will get lynched by the
mad dogs who have taken over the GOP.

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/15/2011 7:29 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Feb 15, 1:34 am, wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The religious wackos who've taken over the GOP usually fanatical flag
wavers. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 15, 9:05*pm, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
[...]

Well, I'd take away all privately owned guns for a start. Cut
military expenditure. Cut foriegn aid. Cut foriegn colonies loose.
Deport any immigrants commiting any crime however trivial. Make Islaam
illegal until there are christian churches in Mecca.
Spend the money on health, railways, infrastructure and alternative
energy/energy efficiency projects.
Put tax barriers on Chinese goods until they let their currency
float.
Reduce death row by execution within one week. Execute drug sellers.
Put hirers of illegals in jail. Withdraw the nationality of tax
exiles. Sieze their assets to pay their tax bills. Nationalise failed
banks/financial inststutions. (NO compensation)
Any one out there want to vote for me?
I want to be complete dictator mind :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/16/2011 4:19 AM, harry wrote:
On Feb 15, 9:05 pm, The Daring
wrote:
[...]

First of all, are you willing to kill citizens to get their guns and who
are you going to send to take them away. Are you going to use the
military and point weapons of war at the citizenry. The criminals will
pay no attention to the law, how will you get criminals to turn in their
guns. Are you going to tear up The Constitution in order to attain your
goals?

Cut down the military to what size, what strength and what duties? Darn,
if you cut back the military, it won't be strong enough to take guns
away from the citizenry.

Cut foreign aid? Does that mean ignoring natural disasters and disease
outbreaks in other countries and tell them that they're on their own?
If a famine occurs in a region of the world, refuse to help with aid and
not help them rebuild their food production infrastructure? In other
words, don't teach them how to fish, it's not our problem. Would
you also prohibit religious and private aid organizations from helping
other countries?

Cut loose colonies? I wasn't aware that The United States had colonies
but does have a half dozen unincorporated territories with Puerto Rico
being the most contentious. I would definitely give them a choice to
gain independence but I doubt they would cut ALL ties. The U.S. would
still come to their aid if they asked regardless of their status.

Deport any immigrants? Heck, The United States is a country composed of
immigrants. Perhaps you meant illegal immigrants or those who have not
yet attained citizenship when they commit crimes? I'd have to agree with
the latter.

Make Islam illegal? Once again, you'd have to tear up The Constitution.
Even though The U.S. was founded with Judeo-Christian principles in
mind, there has been a movement away from from using those principles
to determine what should be law. I doubt Islam will take over unless
Muslims are allowed to out-breed those of other faiths which is one of
their tactics.

Spend money on xxx? America is not Europe and never will be like Europe.
Eurocentric solutions will not work for this vast country. You want to
earmark all funds to a few items and the hell with everything else? I
don't think the country would survive very long under King Harry.

I can agree about tariffs on Chinese products but you have to walk a
fine line because of retaliation. The Chinese hold a lot of American
paper and currency and they could dump it causing a great deal of chaos.
You might consider the fact that a lot of business left the
U.S. because of a lot of asinine, unreasonable government meddling,
interference, including high taxes. Business will vote with its feet
just like people will. My home town and county are good examples with
a lot of people moving away to surrounding cities and counties because
of the anti business climate plus morons in charge. A very good example
is Californiastan, what a horror show that is.

King Harry says "Off with their heads!" More and more death row inmates
are being exonerated and released. The problem with kill em quick is
it's hard to go "Oops!" when it turns out you got the wrong person. It
might be a good idea to execute politicians quick when they are
convicted of any felony. The biggest problem I have with a death penalty
is the fact that the state has unlimited resources to go after little
old Joe citizen and it seems to be more about politics than justice. Oh
there are evil humans who deserve to be put down but I think a better
punishment is to let them rot in a prison cell and later become
fertilizer. I don't know why you'd want to kill my pharmacist, he's a
nice man. There should be severe penalties for those who "knowingly"
hire illegal aliens but there must be a mechanism in place for employers
to verify the citizenship status of potential employees.
I'm not sure what you mean by withdraw the nationality of tax exiles,
perhaps you mean to revoke the citizenship of expats who live in other
countries to avoid high U.S. taxes? How will you seize their assets if
they're in another country? Won't the other country get perturbed if
you try something like that? The Belize government often tells The U.S.
IRS to **** off. King Harry wants to be a banker and mortgage company?
I'll bet that will be a model of efficiency. :-)

Well Harry, you got me. Here are the keys to the country, good luck,
I'm getting the hell out of here. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Heh. Heh.
You need to realise that unchecked capitalism is as bad as communism.
Your leaders wage propaganda/disinformation campaign worse than
anything the soviets ever had, What about section 125?
The wealthy in America are far greater despots then any UK monarch.
Do you know all these American companies that have sacked all their
workers are now over here in Europe trying to buy up successful
companies. They are especially after our oil industry in the UK. It's
becoming a big issue over here.

There is no lies your gov. won't tell to keep it's wealthy patrons
wealthy.
Republicans rob the poor to give to the rich. They don't give a toss
about America. Only their own fat bank balances. Bush got in by
fiddling the rsults. He started wars to help his weapon-manufacturing
friends and the Jews financing him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

All foriegn aid is counter-productive.
Hawaii is a colony for example. Possibly Alaska. In fact, the whole of
America come to think.
If you can push Iraq around you can do it to Belize but you won't
because the gov. is in the pockets of tax exiles. You could close
Belize down in a year with a simple embargo.
You will never get legislation agains't employers of illegals, they
are all republicans. For some reason they think it's OK to hire an
illegal Mexican, or buy Chinese goods and they are patriotic
Americans at the same time.
Hypocracy.
Re-arrange the following.
Hell to USA cart going in hand.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/17/2011 5:25 AM, harry wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Harry my friend, you're absolutely bizarre which makes you so much fun.
I'm sorry, robbing from the poor makes no sense, THEY DON'T HAVE
ANYTHING YOU CAN STEAL FROM THEM! THE POOR HAVE NOTHING! "Sorry
children, I'm going to have to sell some of you for medical research."
(From Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life) ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/17/2011 5:35 AM, harry wrote:

wrote:
[...]

BeHO is supposed to have been born in Hawaii, I don't care. More and
more people are beginning to believe The American Messiah was not born
in the good old USA. What in the hell are they going to do if it turns
out Barry Soetoro is not an American citizen? Toss him out of The White
house and put Joe Biden The Mentalist in charge? You might get your wish
Harry, if we wind up with Joe President. America will be brought to its
knees and all Americans will be required to wear propeller beanies in
order to channel pyramid energy through all of us to decrease our
dependence on foreign oil. I can only dream. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 17, 1:54*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

[...]

Greed is good.- Hide quoted text -

Greed got America right where it is today. Forgotten already?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

read more »- Hide quoted text -

The poor in America were not poor like in say Mexico. But what
little they had was coveted by the greedy bankers. Mind you, I hear
some of them are now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Well, you're possibly right here. But Palin sounds more likely to me
Heh, Heh.
BTW, I think I told you about visiting my epal in America. Well, all
being well, he &wife is coming to visit us this year. Times etc to be
sorted out yet. I hope to fix him a good time.
He also is a gun totin' Republican. Strange, perfectly sensible
otherwise. Keeps an AK47 in the basement. Why would a Republican
want a commie machine gun?
Posted to alt.home.repair

..

Harry my friend, you're absolutely bizarre which makes you so much fun.
I'm sorry, robbing from the poor makes no sense, THEY DON'T HAVE
ANYTHING YOU CAN STEAL FROM THEM! THE POOR HAVE NOTHING! * "Sorry
children, I'm going to have to ...

read more »- Hide quoted text -

The poor in America were not poor like in say Mexico. * But what
little they had was coveted by the greedy bankers. * Mind you, I hear
some of them are now.

I have reposted this with a lot snippped.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Greed is good.- Hide quoted text -

*Greed got America right where it is today. Forgotten already?-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/17/2011 12:37 PM, harry wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Heck, I'm poor and there are no bankers trying to steal from me. The
only people trying to steal from me are Democrats. :-)

TDD

OT Interesting link. UK and USA harry Home Repair 0 July 31st 10 08:35 AM
OT Another interesting link. harry Home Repair 1 June 22nd 10 04:29 AM
OT interesting link harry Home Repair 0 June 21st 10 05:16 PM
OT but another interesting link Stuart Fields Metalworking 18 February 11th 09 06:35 PM
Interesting Link mhyk Electronics Repair 1 July 14th 05 08:27 PM