Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default .. Interesting link.

On Feb 15, 6:05*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 2/14/2011 11:32 PM, wrote:

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:12:46 -0600, The Daring Dufas
*wrote:

On 2/14/2011 10:06 AM, wrote:
On 2/13/2011 6:36 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:03:24 -0600, The Daring Dufas
*wrote:

American men may often think of running over a woman or cutting
a certain woman's head off. The only difference is, American men
control themselves, the great majority of them anyway. Perhaps
the evil, godless, infidel Americans have a less advanced culture
than the Islamic countries? No clear concept of right and wrong.

TDD

The concept is clear.

We Billhillies don't mutilate a lady's nether regions. No way would we
ever think about cutting the happy bump.

My God, I saw a heartbreaking picture of a once beautiful, young Islamic
woman who's husband sliced her nose off because of some real or imagined
insult to his honor. It's the kind of thing that makes me very angry and
wishing I could stomp the perpetrator until he quits twitching. Leftists
will yap, that is their culture and we should respect their beliefs and
not criticize what we don't understand. I certainly don't understand the
horrid thing that was done to that young woman. Hey, Liberal, Leftists,
Commiecrats, invite all the Islamic Fundamentalists to come to America
and setup their own communities and system of laws to show how tolerant
and loving you are to others. After a number of you get your freaking
heads cut off for criticizing some little behavior of theirs, perhaps
you'll rethink your invitation.

TDD

Pretty much along the same lines as the nut cases who bomb abortion
clinics because they are "pro-life" - just another version of insane
prejudice, which comes in many flavors. Haven't met a pro-lifer yet who
is against the death penalty. Africa has mobs who cut off the limbs of
toddlers as a means to keep the rest of the populace in line. It just
takes one angry moment, for many people, to do the "unthinkable".

And it's just like the Liberal, Leftist, Commiecrat freak who bites off
the finger of a Tea Party supporter because he believes people with any
conservative ideas are horrible anti Obama racists. Then there are the
Leftists freaks who set the SUV dealership on fire because they believe
SUV's are bad for the environment then the same sort of Leftist freak
who burns down a housing development because it encroaches on the
habitat of fuzzy bunnies. Of course we can't ignore Liberal goons who
blow up research labs because rats and mice are being murdered in the
name of medical research. The Middle East has mobs who cut off the limbs
and heads of women and children to keep the populace in line. It
just takes one angry moment for many people to do the unspeakable.

Don't forget the leftist terrorists who spike trees.

PLANT TORTURERS!!

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Can there be such a thng as a patriotic Republican?