Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need to Have My Air Ducts Cleaned

The most important thing you must look at while deciding if the air
ducts require cleaning is the health of your family. If your family
members experience strange illnesses, breathing problems, or sudden
bouts of asthma, your air ducts need cleaning. Poor indoor air causes
various health problems for people living in that house. It is
essential to remember that all the health problems of your family may
not be caused due to dirty air ducts. Nevertheless cleaning your air
ducts could be somewhat helpful, mainly when members of the family are
suffering from breathing problems.

For more information, please visit : http://www.absteamatic.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

ABSteamatic Carpet Cleaning Services wrote in
:

For more information, please visit : http://www.ConHawker.com/

If your family
members experience strange illnesses, breathing problems, or sudden
bouts of asthma, your air ducts need cleaning.

So you claim your service will SOLVE this? Not help, not reduce, not may
solve, not can help, etc.

Once you do your thing and convinced people you've polished their ducts,
what happens when they go outside? Is it like 5 steps and they start
melting and spewing crud at mach 1?
Posted to alt.home.repair

I once read (in my 1969 World Book Encyclopedia when I was in grammar school
- so discount this appropriately) they used small furry animals to clean
ducts. THe animal running around cleans the ducts with their fur. It depends
what is in the ducts because sometimes you end up releasing stuff that is
better off left alone.

THirty years ago I worked in a place where we had black soot coming out of
the vent system. THey went crazy for ten years trying to figure out where it
came from. Finally they figured out the garbage trucks used to load up near
the intake and the soot came from the garbage truck exhausts. Back in those
days private carters got used public sanitation trucks, so the exhausts were
unusually out of tune.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

?
"ABspammatic Carpet Cleaning Services" wrote in
message
The most important thing you must look at while deciding if the air
ducts require cleaning is the health of your family. If your family
members experience strange illnesses, breathing problems, or sudden
bouts of asthma, your air ducts need cleaning. Poor indoor air causes
various health problems for people living in that house. It is
essential to remember that all the health problems of your family may
not be caused due to dirty air ducts. Nevertheless cleaning your air
ducts could be somewhat helpful, mainly when members of the family are
suffering from breathing problems.

For more information, please visit : http://www.SPAMmatic.com/

Dateline has a show about duct cleaning. Some did a better job of cleaning
out your wallet than cleaning ducts. I'd certainly not trust a company that
has to resort to spamming newsgroups for business rather than real
advertising.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
?
"ABspammatic Carpet Cleaning Services" wrote in
message

For more information, please visit : http://www.SPAMmatic.com/

Dateline has a show about duct cleaning. Some did a better job of cleaning
out your wallet than cleaning ducts. I'd certainly not trust a company that
has to resort to spamming newsgroups for business rather than real
advertising.

Spam and telemarketing. Got a robocall from a duct cleaner today.
Is there something about the duct cleaning business that attracts sleazy
people who defy the rules?

Posted to alt.home.repair

?
"Fake ID" wrote

Spam and telemarketing. Got a robocall from a duct cleaner today.
Is there something about the duct cleaning business that attracts sleazy
people who defy the rules?

Yes, people can't easily see what is being done so it is easy to scam them.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 00:13:01 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

?
"ABspammatic Carpet Cleaning Services" wrote in
message
The most important thing you must look at while deciding if the air
ducts require cleaning is the health of your family. If your family
members experience strange illnesses, breathing problems, or sudden
bouts of asthma, your air ducts need cleaning.

They do? It seems to me, snything loose in the air ducts would be
blown out within a day or two, and anything not loose wouldn't be
loose, and would just sit there, not bothering anyone.

Poor indoor air causes
various health problems for people living in that house. It is
essential to remember that all the health problems of your family may
not be caused due to dirty air ducts. Nevertheless cleaning your air
ducts could be somewhat helpful, mainly when members of the family are
suffering from breathing problems.

For more information, please visit : http://www.SPAMmatic.com/

Dateline has a show about duct cleaning. Some did a better job of cleaning
out your wallet than cleaning ducts. I'd certainly not trust a company that
has to resort to spamming newsgroups for business rather than real
advertising.

I saw that, or the summary on the evening news. The photos showed one
place that looked worse after the cleaners had been there.