Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Need to Have My Air Ducts Cleaned

I once read (in my 1969 World Book Encyclopedia when I was in grammar school
- so discount this appropriately) they used small furry animals to clean
ducts. THe animal running around cleans the ducts with their fur. It depends
what is in the ducts because sometimes you end up releasing stuff that is
better off left alone.

THirty years ago I worked in a place where we had black soot coming out of
the vent system. THey went crazy for ten years trying to figure out where it
came from. Finally they figured out the garbage trucks used to load up near
the intake and the soot came from the garbage truck exhausts. Back in those
days private carters got used public sanitation trucks, so the exhausts were
unusually out of tune.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm