Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT... HELP! GLOBAL WARMING HAS ME SNOWED IN AGAIN

Deep South my ass! I can't get up and down my driveway because of the
ice and snow. 24°F, -4°C tomorrow will be bright and sunny. Oh my darn
joints are creaking. :-(

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

It's about 15F in my part of New York. Which is several
degrees lower than average for this time of year. We also
have plenty of snow. I'm not all sure I could get my rear
drive van out of the driveway. Fortunately, my other car is
4WD. I've used it more than once this year, needed 4WD to
get out of the driveway when the rear wheels spun.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
Deep South my ass! I can't get up and down my driveway
because of the
ice and snow. 24°F, -4°C tomorrow will be bright and sunny.
Oh my darn
joints are creaking. :-(

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Deep South my ass! I can't get up and down my driveway because of the ice
and snow. 24°F, -4°C tomorrow will be bright and sunny. Oh my darn
joints are creaking. :-(

TDD

Get the snowshoes on and exercise those joints. WW Sunny Colorado.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-02-10, WW wrote:

Get the snowshoes on and exercise those joints. WW Sunny Colorado.

What part of CO? I'm in Chaffee County and we ain't seen more than
6"-7" all season, 2" at a time. 'Course I'm fairly new here, the
natives saying the 3'-4' snow we've had the previous 3 yrs is the real
freakish weather.

Danged if I didn't think I'd get to wear my new Sorels, this year,
after spending big $$ for them during the last big snowfall of last
year. Wore 'em yesterday after the blizzard-sized dump of 4" Tue
night. I hadda search out and walk around in drifts jes to help wear
the new off 'em!

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Deep South my ass! I can't get up and down my driveway because of the
ice and snow. 24°F, -4°C tomorrow will be bright and sunny. Oh my darn
joints are creaking. :-(

TDD

Its your own fault. Joints need generous lubrication.
Try Jonny Walker, or some rum from Bacardy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/10/2011 5:27 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Deep South my ass! I can't get up and down my driveway because of the
ice and snow. 24°F, -4°C tomorrow will be bright and sunny. Oh my darn
joints are creaking. :-(

TDD

Its your own fault. Joints need generous lubrication.
Try Jonny Walker, or some rum from Bacardy.

WD40 tastes better. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:10:47 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Deep South my ass! I can't get up and down my driveway because of the
ice and snow. 24°F, -4°C tomorrow will be bright and sunny. Oh my darn
joints are creaking. :-(

No snow down here. You Yankees are always whining. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:ij1u2r$ng6$3
@news.eternal-september.org:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Deep South my ass! I can't get up and down my driveway because of the
ice and snow. 24°F, -4°C tomorrow will be bright and sunny. Oh my darn
joints are creaking. :-(

TDD

Its your own fault. Joints need generous lubrication.
Try Jonny Walker, or some rum from Bacardy.

WD40 tastes better. :-)

TDD

Also acts as a breath freshener, lubes teeth and removes plaque.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:22:00 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

But you still live up there in snow country! ...at least now with Global
Warming, it is. ;-)

Central Alabamastan didn't used to be snow country, it was, it was, wait
a minute.... Damn you Al Gore! :-(

Carpetbaggers invading the South?

Yankees in Georgia?! How'd they ever get in?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

But you still live up there in snow country! ...at least now with Global
Warming, it is. ;-)

Central Alabamastan didn't used to be snow country, it was, it was, wait
a minute.... Damn you Al Gore! :-(

Carpetbaggers invading the South?

Yankees in Georgia?! How'd they ever get in?

That freak Al Gore had to import it into Tennessee first then sneak it
across the state line down here. That sorry SOB! :-0

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

But you still live up there in snow country! ...at least now with
Global Warming, it is. ;-)

Central Alabamastan didn't used to be snow country, it was, it was,
wait a minute.... Damn you Al Gore! :-(

Carpetbaggers invading the South?

Yankees in Georgia?! How'd they ever get in?

A popular wall plaque in my state is:

"I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here
as fast as I could"

I suspect Alabama, Florida, and Mississippi have something similar.

(The same thought would never occur to folks in Louisiana or Georgia)