Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT... HELP! GLOBAL WARMING HAS ME SNOWED IN AGAIN

On 2/10/2011 8:18 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 20:14:34 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 2/10/2011 8:04 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:10:47 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Deep South my ass! I can't get up and down my driveway because of the
ice and snow. 24°F, -4°C tomorrow will be bright and sunny. Oh my darn
joints are creaking. :-(

No snow down here. You Yankees are always whining. ;-)

I'm a native of Alabamastan, we can't get those Damn Yankees
to go home when they come for a visit. :-)

But you still live up there in snow country! ...at least now with Global
Warming, it is. ;-)

Central Alabamastan didn't used to be snow country, it was, it was, wait
a minute.... Damn you Al Gore! :-(

TDD