Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

Default How to get a monitoring device out of my back

How to get a monitoring device out of my back I have to keep this
posting to five newsgrouops so I do not lose my last available speech
faucet. Where I live in the Police state of Florida I am not allowed
basic human rights.

The secret service kidnaps and tortures me and refuses to allow me my
rights. Lawyers are threatening to turn off my phone(for 20 years) the
medical mafia denies me medical attention, unless it is a lobotomy.
The only assistance offered to me are the religions that have been
creating my torture. My internet access has repeatedly been
compromised denying me the right to free trade. Every contractor I
have worked for has committed crimes against me.
Most all American media has denied me the 1st amendment and is
conspiring to have all my other basic human rights revoked.
I want to know what is the best way to set up a camera to record a
monitoring device stuck in my back. I want it removed but have been
having a hard time investigating the area and the material used.
Notary worthy to report my findings in the world history books that
American are enemies to their own ideals.
Arrest the Bush Cartel. MY hat is off to anyone who executes my
senator, congressman or governor.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 5, 11:25*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
[...]

Sit down. Relax. Take your medication. All is well :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 5, 2:46*pm, harry wrote:
[...]

#######
#F ! ! ! ! ! F#
#F ! ! ! ! ! F#
#F ! ! ! ! ! F#
#FFFFFFF#
#FFFFFFF#
#FFFFFFF#
#FFFFFFF#
#FFFFFFF#
#FFFFFFF#
#FFFFFFF#
#FFFFFFF#
###### #FFFFFFF# ##### #####
#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFF#FFFFFF#
#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFFF#FFFFF#
###### #FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFF#
#FFFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFF#
#FFFFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFF#
#FFFFFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFF#
#FFFFFFFFFF#FFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFF#
#FFFFFFFFFF#FFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFFFFFF#FFF#

# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]#
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]
#
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
#########################
#########################
#########################
#########################
#########################
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

In article 3d07cb1e-65ae-43eb-8c2b-
, - Colonel Polyps
spouted !
the
medical mafia denies me medical attention, unless it is a lobotomy.

Take them up on the offer....
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 6, 6:01*pm, Tankfixer wrote:
In article 3d07cb1e-65ae-43eb-8c2b-
, - Colonel Polyps
spouted !

*the
medical mafia denies me medical attention, unless it is a lobotomy.

Take them up on the offer....

Loser, so you are one of the few, the proud, the one that didn't blow
his brains out.
That is the problems with the US egotesticle society. If you do not
agree your bill of rights is Null and Void.
Extermination of the christian jew cop government is inevitable.
Resistance is futile.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

Colonel Polyps wrote:

How to get a monitoring device out of my back I have to keep this

http://www.scifi-toyz.com/guillotine.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

In article f0318c8a-fa19-4a69-8451-99d7ddbbe548
@k7g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, - Colonel Polyps spouted
!

On Feb 6, 6:01*pm, Tankfixer wrote:
In article 3d07cb1e-65ae-43eb-8c2b-
, - Colonel Polyps
spouted !

*the
medical mafia denies me medical attention, unless it is a lobotomy.

Take them up on the offer....

Loser, so you are one of the few, the proud, the one that didn't blow
his brains out.

Well you COULD do that..
It would solve that inplant problem...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 6, 7:50*pm, RichTravsky wrote:
Colonel Polyps wrote:

[...]

# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]
#
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
# ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] #
#########################
#########################
#########################
#########################
#########################
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

"Colonel Polyps" wrote in message
How to get a monitoring device out of my back I have to keep this
posting to five newsgrouops so I do not lose my last available speech
faucet.

There is no device fruit loop.

Where I live in the Police state of Florida I am not allowed
basic human rights.

Ahh, Florida is well known for its "police state".

The secret service kidnaps and tortures me and refuses to allow me my
rights. Lawyers are threatening to turn off my phone(for 20 years)

Lawyers dont have any access to phone service providers....

the
medical mafia denies me medical attention, unless it is a lobotomy.
The only assistance offered to me are the religions that have been
creating my torture. My internet access has repeatedly been
compromised denying me the right to free trade. Every contractor I
have worked for has committed crimes against me.
Most all American media has denied me the 1st amendment and is

Uhhmm, the media cannot grant nor deny you any 1st amendment rights fruit
loop, you are free to say and publish wahtever you want.

conspiring to have all my other basic human rights revoked.
I want to know what is the best way to set up a camera to record a
monitoring device stuck in my back. I want it removed but have been
having a hard time investigating the area and the material used.
Notary worthy to report my findings in the world history books that
American are enemies to their own ideals.

WTF??? "Notary worthy"???
Arrest the Bush Cartel. MY hat is off to anyone who executes my
senator, congressman or governor.

Fruit loop!

Uhhh, maybe your fruit loop hotel/ward hasnt been notified but Bush has been
gone for 2 years and probably doesnt know who you are.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 7, 8:37*am, "RM v2.0" wrote:
"Colonel Polyps" wrote in message

How to get a monitoring device out of my back I have to keep this
posting to five newsgrouops so I do not lose my last available speech
faucet.

There is no device fruit loop.

You are an asshole

Where I live in the Police state of Florida I am not allowed
basic human rights.

Ahh, Florida is well known for its "police state".

Deluded psychopaths hallucinating angels and ghosts should not be
allowed to own weapons. Not even hammers.

The secret service kidnaps and tortures me and refuses to allow me my
rights. Lawyers are threatening to turn off my phone(for 20 years)

Lawyers dont have any access to phone service providers....

Laiwyars are corrupt and you are a lying asshole.
And the police call my up and tell me to move. THe last sherriff did a
year in the fed for conspiring with Jeb Bush. Ronald Reagan was a
treasonous piece of ****.

the
medical mafia denies me medical attention, unless it is a lobotomy.
The only assistance offered to me are the religions that have been
creating my torture. My internet access has repeatedly been
compromised denying me the right to free trade. Every contractor I
have worked for has committed crimes against me.
Most all American media has denied me the 1st amendment and is

*Uhhmm, the media cannot grant nor deny you any 1st amendment rights fruit
loop, you are free to say and publish wahtever you want.

You are lying again. Google is the only provider that has not banned
my access. Every other provider hates free speech. Even the alcoholic
cults are afraid to talk because I will expose the phony backstabbing
cocksuckers.

conspiring to have all my other basic human rights revoked.
I want to know what is the best way to set up a camera to record a
monitoring device stuck in my back. I want it removed but have been
having a hard time investigating the area and the material used.
Notary worthy to report my findings in the world history books that
American are enemies to their own ideals.

WTF??? "Notary worthy"???

This ain't no disco **** bag.
Bring the war home.

Arrest the Bush Cartel. MY hat is off to anyone who executes my
senator, congressman or governor.

Fruit loop!

Kiss my hair balled rebel ass

Uhhh, maybe your fruit loop hotel/ward hasnt been notified but Bush has been
gone for 2 years and probably doesnt know who you are.

The Bush Cartel must be held accountable for the serial murders of
hundreds of thousand of innocent people. The Republicans party and
especially conservative must be punished for fraud and conspiracy to
commit fraud and millions of illegal wire fraud exchanges. I demand
the monitoring device out of my back. They named the Bomb after my
gggggreatgrandpa bomb.

We Do Not Trust God

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 7, 8:37 am, "RM v2.0" wrote:
"Colonel Polyps" wrote in message

How to get a monitoring device out of my back I have to keep this
posting to five newsgrouops so I do not lose my last available speech
faucet.

There is no device fruit loop.

You are an asshole

You have no way of knowing this.

Where I live in the Police state of Florida I am not allowed
basic human rights.

Ahh, Florida is well known for its "police state".

Deluded psychopaths hallucinating angels and ghosts should not be
allowed to own weapons. Not even hammers.

I agree.

The secret service kidnaps and tortures me and refuses to allow me my
rights. Lawyers are threatening to turn off my phone(for 20 years)

Lawyers dont have any access to phone service providers....

Laiwyars are corrupt and you are a lying asshole.

True and see above. Name 1 lie I said.

And the police call my up and tell me to move. THe last sherriff did a
year in the fed for conspiring with Jeb Bush. Ronald Reagan was a
treasonous piece of ****.

Name the Sheriff. BS the police called you to move.

the
medical mafia denies me medical attention, unless it is a lobotomy.
The only assistance offered to me are the religions that have been
creating my torture. My internet access has repeatedly been
compromised denying me the right to free trade. Every contractor I
have worked for has committed crimes against me.
Most all American media has denied me the 1st amendment and is

Uhhmm, the media cannot grant nor deny you any 1st amendment rights fruit
loop, you are free to say and publish wahtever you want.

You are lying again. Google is the only provider that has not banned
my access. Every other provider hates free speech. Even the alcoholic
cults are afraid to talk because I will expose the phony backstabbing
cocksuckers.

Yeah, uhhmm, ok, whatever.

conspiring to have all my other basic human rights revoked.
I want to know what is the best way to set up a camera to record a
monitoring device stuck in my back. I want it removed but have been
having a hard time investigating the area and the material used.
Notary worthy to report my findings in the world history books that
American are enemies to their own ideals.

WTF??? "Notary worthy"???

This ain't no disco **** bag.

????
Bring the war home.

Fine by me.

Arrest the Bush Cartel. MY hat is off to anyone who executes my
senator, congressman or governor.

Fruit loop!

Kiss my hair balled rebel ass

might want to see a doctor about that.

Uhhh, maybe your fruit loop hotel/ward hasnt been notified but Bush has
been
gone for 2 years and probably doesnt know who you are.

The Bush Cartel must be held accountable for the serial murders of
hundreds of thousand of innocent people. The Republicans party and
especially conservative must be punished for fraud and conspiracy to
commit fraud and millions of illegal wire fraud exchanges. I demand
the monitoring device out of my back. They named the Bomb after my
gggggreatgrandpa bomb.

We Do Not Trust God

Yep, we should just trust those honest and vigilant democrats and liberals.
They know whats best for us.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 7, 8:37 am, "RM v2.0" wrote:

"Colonel Polyps" wrote in message

How to get a monitoring device out of my back I have to keep this
posting to five newsgrouops so I do not lose my last available speech
faucet.

There is no device fruit loop.
You are an asshole

You have no way of knowing this.

You disagree with me. You are an obvious asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 8, 12:15*pm, Gray Ghost
wrote:
Colonel Polyps wrote in news:8480c01f-f1f8-428a-a547-
:

Deluded psychopaths hallucinating angels and ghosts should not be
allowed to own weapons. Not even hammers.

How about deluded psychopaths hallucinating monitoring devices in thier back
and persecution by the Bush family?

--
If all you are doing is accusing your opponenets of all sorts of infamy.
If all you are doing is dehumanizing conservatives, TEA Party members,

You are not part of the solution,
You are not part of the problem.

You ARE the problem.

Prove it **** bag.

American media is an enemy of free thinking peole and never presses
the truth.

God is a piece of ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics

On Feb 8, 12:15*pm, Gray Ghost
wrote:
Colonel Polyps wrote in news:8480c01f-f1f8-428a-a547-
:

Deluded psychopaths hallucinating angels and ghosts should not be
allowed to own weapons. Not even hammers.

How about deluded psychopaths hallucinating monitoring devices in thier back
and persecution by the Bush family?

--
If all you are doing is accusing your opponenets of all sorts of infamy.
If all you are doing is dehumanizing conservatives, TEA Party members,
Republicans

You are not part of the solution,
You are not part of the problem.

You ARE the problem.

My god can move way more assholes than your god. God is a piece of
****.