Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics
Colonel Polyps Colonel Polyps is offline

Default How to get a monitoring device out of my back

On Feb 8, 12:15*pm, Gray Ghost
wrote:
Colonel Polyps wrote in news:8480c01f-f1f8-428a-a547-
:

Deluded psychopaths hallucinating angels and ghosts should not be
allowed to own weapons. Not even hammers.

How about deluded psychopaths hallucinating monitoring devices in thier back
and persecution by the Bush family?

--
If all you are doing is accusing your opponenets of all sorts of infamy.
If all you are doing is dehumanizing conservatives, TEA Party members,

You are not part of the solution,
You are not part of the problem.

You ARE the problem.

My god can move way more assholes than your god. God is a piece of
****.