Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, One Of My Heroes Is Gone

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD

He said, "If it's man made, don't eat it, and, if it tastes good, spit
it out."

George Burns lived longer and smoked cigars.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:ihj59m$hf$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD

I thought he was already dead last time I saw him hawking that juicer thing
a bit back. I thought I saw wires moving limbs around.

At least you put OT in the subject. With Billy Mays, OT was not required.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote the following:
The Daring Dufas wrote in news:ihj59m$hf$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD

I thought he was already dead last time I saw him hawking that juicer thing
a bit back. I thought I saw wires moving limbs around.

At least you put OT in the subject. With Billy Mays, OT was not required.

The reports of Billy Mays' death have been greatly exaggerated. He is
still hawking on TV. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote in
:

Red Green wrote the following:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
news:ihj59m$hf$1 @news.eternal-september.org:

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD

I thought he was already dead last time I saw him hawking that juicer
thing a bit back. I thought I saw wires moving limbs around.

At least you put OT in the subject. With Billy Mays, OT was not
required.

The reports of Billy Mays' death have been greatly exaggerated. He is
still hawking on TV. :-)

No strings attached? :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:ihj59m$hf$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD

I thought he was already dead last time I saw him hawking that juicer thing
a bit back. I thought I saw wires moving limbs around.

At least you put OT in the subject. With Billy Mays, OT was not required.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
of nothing.
Redd Foxx

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kurt Ullman wrote in
news
In article ,
Red Green wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote in
news:ihj59m$hf$1 @news.eternal-september.org:

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD

I thought he was already dead last time I saw him hawking that juicer
thing a bit back. I thought I saw wires moving limbs around.

At least you put OT in the subject. With Billy Mays, OT was not
required.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
of nothing.
Redd Foxx

Healthy is just the slowest way of dying of old age.

Plagerized from someplace...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote in
news
In article ,
Red Green wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote in
news:ihj59m$hf$1 @news.eternal-september.org:

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD
I thought he was already dead last time I saw him hawking that juicer
thing a bit back. I thought I saw wires moving limbs around.

At least you put OT in the subject. With Billy Mays, OT was not
required.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
of nothing.
Redd Foxx

Healthy is just the slowest way of dying of old age.

Plagerized from someplace...

I'm running my juicer at half speed in honor of the great.....er,
what's his name. And you should to.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 24, 12:13*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD

I heard that when somebody asked him about his sex life he would say
that he and his wife still had sex almost every night. Almost on
Monday, almost on Tuesday, almost on Wednesday...

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:13:16 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD

Jack in he latter years had respiratory ailments. LA was a pretty ****ty
choice air quality wise for one who suffered as he did. 96 is a pretty
long life though. Who knows if he had lived somewhere with cleaner air
like Honolulu how much longer he would have lived. I think LA is number 1
or 2 worst polluted cities.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:31:32 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
wrote Re OT, One Of My Heroes Is Gone:

Jack in he latter years had respiratory ailments. LA was a pretty ****ty
choice air quality wise for one who suffered as he did. 96 is a pretty
long life though. Who knows if he had lived somewhere with cleaner air
like Honolulu how much longer he would have lived. I think LA is number 1
or 2 worst polluted cities.

I used to live in the LA area in the 1970s. Every 4 or 5 days I had
to clean a film off my car windows. After I moved to a rural farm
area in the Southeast, I didn't have to do that any more.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/2011 2:31 PM, Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:13:16 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD

Jack in he latter years had respiratory ailments. LA was a pretty ****ty
choice air quality wise for one who suffered as he did. 96 is a pretty
long life though. Who knows if he had lived somewhere with cleaner air
like Honolulu how much longer he would have lived. I think LA is number 1
or 2 worst polluted cities.

Actually it is number 3.

Most polluted US cities - By year-round particle pollution

1. Bakersfield, California
2. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3. Los Angeles, California
4. Visalia, California
5. Birmingham, Alabama
6. Hanford, California
7. Fresno, California
8. Cincinnati, Ohio
9. Detroit, Michigan
10. Cleveland, Ohio

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/2011 2:31 PM, Meat Plow wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 00:13:16 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:

A national hero RIP.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41225595...ife/?gt1=43001

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4u45sqf

TDD

Jack in he latter years had respiratory ailments. LA was a pretty ****ty
choice air quality wise for one who suffered as he did. 96 is a pretty
long life though. Who knows if he had lived somewhere with cleaner air
like Honolulu how much longer he would have lived. I think LA is number 1
or 2 worst polluted cities.

Whenever I've lived around the ocean and swam in salt water, my lungs
and sinuses always seemed to stay clear. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

IGot2P wrote in
:

[...]

Spent a few days in Pittsburg in July. FIrst time. Seemed like a pretty
clean city to me. Of course, my travel around town scope was limited.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 04:27:02 +0000, Red Green wrote:

IGot2P wrote in
:

[...]

Why do these ****nuts try to split hairs?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/2011 6:43 PM, IGot2P wrote:
[...]

Birmingham doesn't have wall to wall steel mills anymore and as I
understand it, the air pollution is due to vehicles, a lot of the
traffic is on the nightmare road Highway 280 South of the city.
When my darker cousins took over the city all those damn Honkeys
fled South to Shelby County and the commute in and out of Birmingham
is insane along 280 which is often a parking lot full of idling cars.
There are also three large coal-fired power plants in the vicinity.
A lot of the smog is ground level ozone which can be quite rough on
us at times. :-(

TDD