Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Self priming ???

I just bought a replacement jet pump for a house well. It is
supposedly self priming. The definition of self priming isn't what I
thought. It is self priming after the intake pipes and volute are
filled with water.
Self priming to me would mean that the pump could literally prime
itself after all the plumbing was hooked up. There would be no need to
fill the intake with water.
Am I wrong or is the manufacturer stretching the truth?

priming a radiator Stephen[_11_] UK diy 0 July 6th 10 09:54 PM
Priming Flashing BillGill Home Repair 6 May 30th 08 08:06 PM
Priming and Painting Ultraglide Home Repair 7 October 15th 07 03:39 AM
Priming my New Drywall [email protected] Home Repair 10 April 6th 07 02:51 AM
'Priming' old UPS batteries Seri UK diy 49 April 28th 05 06:07 PM