Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas-powered wheel barrow

At $1,300, I'll wait for a used one on Craigslist.

Still...

http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/s...09_1341874_-1#

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2011 6:51 AM, HeyBub wrote:
At $1,300, I'll wait for a used one on Craigslist.

Still...

http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/s...09_1341874_-1#

I just bought a Jeep wheel barrow, but the left the motor out. Who knew!

Jeff
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 20, 6:51*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
At $1,300, I'll wait for a used one on Craigslist.

Still...

http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/s...ct_10001_14102...

We saw lots of these in the lake region around the italian swiss
border. The roads all run along the lakes and the houses are often
some distance up the moutains on zig zagging paths that are not wide
enough to drive on. If you have anything to get to your house you
need to move it over hundreds of feet of path that is all up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

At $1,300, I'll wait for a used one on Craigslist.

Still...

http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/s..._10001_14102_5
67909_1341874_-1#

And it looks like it has a cheap-ass plastic tub.

An extended ergo handle assists with lifting the bed.

"assists"? wtf? Trying to make it sound like "ergo handle" does something.
For 1300 I want a dump body?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-01-20, Red Green wrote:

"assists"? wtf? Trying to make it sound like "ergo handle" does something.
For 1300 I want a dump body?

No kidding! It's got a 6.5 hp engine, hydraulic tranny, but no dump
ram? What kinda cockamamie outfit is this?

nb

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-01-20, HeyBub wrote:
At $1,300, I'll wait for a used one on Craigslist.

.....or wait for the $89.95 version from HF.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-01-20, Red Green wrote:

"assists"? wtf? Trying to make it sound like "ergo handle" does something.
For 1300 I want a dump body?

No kidding! *It's got a 6.5 hp engine, hydraulic tranny, but no dump
ram? *What kinda cockamamie outfit is this? *

nb

i've seen them with dump ability. not always what everyone needs.
Posted to alt.home.repair
LdB LdB is offline

On 1/20/2011 5:51 AM, HeyBub wrote:
At $1,300, I'll wait for a used one on Craigslist.

Still...

http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/s...09_1341874_-1#

Now we just need a gas powered shovel to fill it.

LdB
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 20, 5:51*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
At $1,300, I'll wait for a used one on Craigslist.

Still...

http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/s...ct_10001_14102...

Look for it at your tool rental store.

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2011 6:51 AM, HeyBub wrote:
At $1,300, I'll wait for a used one on Craigslist.

Still...

http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/s...09_1341874_-1#

I remember seeing early versions of those in Popular Science magazines
from the 1950s, when the Great Building Boom was going on. No concrete
pumpers in those days, so any pours too far from the mixer truck had to
be moved by hand. A couple of those could probably replace a conga line
of 4-5 guys with manual wheelbarrows. (Anybody can handle a barrow or
two, but after 3 or 4, you are down to the hardcase laborers. Wet
concrete is heavy.)

--
aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
At $1,300, I'll wait for a used one on Craigslist.

Still...

http://www.troybilt.com/webapp/wcs/s...09_1341874_-1#

We had a tracked Honda cart at work. It was pretty handy for
hauling things out in fields. Honda doesn't make them anymore due to
an earthquake at the factory.
There are still some made though: http://tinyurl.com/5w5ehtq
One looks like it is self loading.
Posted to alt.home.repair

jamesgangnc wrote in
:

On 2011-01-20, Red Green wrote:

"assists"? wtf? Trying to make it sound like "ergo handle" does
somethi

ng.
For 1300 I want a dump body?

No kidding! *It's got a 6.5 hp engine, hydraulic tranny, but no dump
ram? *What kinda cockamamie outfit is this? *

nb

i've seen them with dump ability. not always what everyone needs.

Well if yer powderin' yer ass why use grout?