Posted to alt.home.repair

Default God is a piece of ****

God is a piece of ****

Bring the war home. Exterminate the christian jew cop government for
crimes against the constitution of the USA
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 5:13*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
God is a piece of ****

But his son was a pretty fine carpenter.

-C- (Now we're back on topic)

Posted to alt.home.repair

God is a piece of ****
Bring the war home. Exterminate the christian jew cop government for
crimes against the constitution of the USA

That's your own version of God, Your Honor!
Anyone pointing a gun at your head to worship such a evil God?

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.36.2
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 11:29*am, Man-wai Chang wrote:
God is a piece of ****
Bring the war home. Exterminate the christian jew cop government for
crimes against the constitution of the USA

That's your own version of God, Your Honor!
Anyone pointing a gun at your head to worship such a evil God?

--
* *@~@ * Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
* / v \ *Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you!
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) *Linux 2.6.36.2
* *^ ^ * 00:28:01 up 6:27 2 users load average: 1.25 1.37 1.16
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 請考慮綜援 (CSSA):http://www.swd.gov.hk/tc/index/site_...sub_addressesa

Yes. When Jeb bush was governor he had the police invade my property
point guns at my head and forced me to kneel and pray because I was
protesting his brother being president. I want the monitoring device
out of my back his dad had stuck there after he and Nixon kidnapped
drugged and inquisitioned me.
Exterminate the christian government
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 10:45*am, Country wrote:
On Jan 19, 5:13*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

God is a piece of ****

But his son was a pretty fine carpenter.

-C- *(Now we're back on topic)

His mom was a hole, flat as a board, easy to screw.

Posted to alt.home.repair
SRN SRN is offline

"Colonel Polyps" wrote in message
On Jan 19, 10:45 am, Country wrote:
On Jan 19, 5:13 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

God is a piece of ****

But his son was a pretty fine carpenter.

-C- (Now we're back on topic)

His mom was a hole, flat as a board, easy to screw.

Colonel Hemorrhoids, your a funny guy.......................strange,
demented

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 3:32*pm, "SRN" wrote:
"Colonel Polyps" wrote in message

On Jan 19, 10:45 am, Country wrote:

On Jan 19, 5:13 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

God is a piece of ****

But his son was a pretty fine carpenter.

-C- (Now we're back on topic)
His mom was a hole, flat as a board, easy to screw.

Colonel *Hemorrhoids, your a funny guy.......................strange,
demented

Excuse me while I have a god movement (bowel movement).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 6:56*pm, Colonel Polyps wrote:
On Jan 19, 3:32*pm, "SRN" wrote:

"Colonel Polyps" wrote in message

On Jan 19, 10:45 am, Country wrote:

On Jan 19, 5:13 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

God is a piece of ****

But his son was a pretty fine carpenter.

-C- (Now we're back on topic)
His mom was a hole, flat as a board, easy to screw.

Colonel *Hemorrhoids, your a funny guy.......................strange,
demented

Excuse me while I have a god movement (bowel movement).

And lose you brains at the same time. Good, then we won't have to hear
your **** anymore.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Best save I've seen, in years. Bravo!

What would Jesus repair?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Country" wrote in message
On Jan 19, 5:13 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
God is a piece of ****

But his son was a pretty fine carpenter.

-C- (Now we're back on topic)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/19/2011 10:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Best save I've seen, in years. Bravo!

What would Jesus repair?

I've always wondered what hand gun Jesus would own. My guess is that
Jesus would admire the simplicity and reliability of a Glock.

Jeff

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 11:33*pm, Jeff Thies wrote:
On 1/19/2011 10:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: Best save I've seen, in years. Bravo!

What would Jesus repair?

* *I've always wondered what hand gun Jesus would own. My guess is that
* Jesus would admire the simplicity and reliability of a Glock.

* *Jeff

Exterminate the Florida Legislature

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 3:32*pm, "SRN" wrote:

"Colonel Polyps" wrote in message

On Jan 19, 10:45 am, Country wrote:

On Jan 19, 5:13 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

God is a piece of ****

But his son was a pretty fine carpenter.

-C- (Now we're back on topic)
His mom was a hole, flat as a board, easy to screw.

Colonel *Hemorrhoids, your a funny guy.......................strange,
demented

Excuse me while I have a god movement (bowel movement).

And lose you brains at the same time. Good, then we won't have to hear
your **** anymore.

Exterminate the Florida legislature. Enemies to the first amendment
and copulators of church and state.
Arrrest the whole goddamned Bush Family. Barbara Bush is a whore.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 6:13*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
God is a piece of ****

Bring the war home. Exterminate the christian jew cop government for
crimes against the constitution of the USA

THAT WAS NOT GOD YOU SAW AND ARE NOW TALKING ABOUT.
THAT WAS YOUR FATHER,, FOOL.

GOD IS A ROCK, A STUMBLING STONE FOR BLIND HATEFUL SOULS LIKE YOU.
IT IS AT IME FOR LOVE....YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN YOUR THAT THE CJ
GOVERNMENT.
YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE WORD CONSTITUTION.
SINCE YOU ARE ADAMANT IN YOUR HATRED.
I WILL DELIVER YOUR SOUL TO HELL, AFTER YOUR DEATH.

PATECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default God is a stone on the ground

On Jan 19, 7:56*pm, Colonel Polyps wrote:
On Jan 19, 3:32*pm, "SRN" wrote:

"Colonel Polyps" wrote in message

On Jan 19, 10:45 am, Country wrote:

On Jan 19, 5:13 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

God is a piece of ****

But his son was a pretty fine carpenter.

-C- (Now we're back on topic)
His mom was a hole, flat as a board, easy to screw.

Colonel *Hemorrhoids, your a funny guy.......................strange,
demented

Excuse me while I have a god movement (bowel movement).

I CAN SEE THAT SEVERAL OF POLYP AND BOIL RIDDEN SOULS HAVE A DEATH
WISH.
IT IS SO OBVIOUS YOU DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR DIRTY LOWDOWN LIVES.
DEATH WILL RID YOU OF YOUR POLYPS, BUT THE DEVIL WILL TAKE YOUR SOULS
THIS WAY.
A WISE MAN USES GOD TO CONTRUCT A HOME.
A FOOL HATES GOD AND GOOD TO HIS OR HER OWN DETRIMENT.
YOU HAVE BECOME AN ABOMINATION.

I WILL DELIVER YOU TO THE PITS WHERE YOU WILL BE GIVEN TIME TO
RECONSIDER THE GIFT OF YOUR LIFE YOU MISERABLE UNGRATEFUL WRETCHES.

IT COULD EVEN BE AS SOON AS NEXT YEAR....2012 IS SOUNDING ALLOT DOWN
THERE.
GOD JUST MAY COMPLY.
HEED THE WARNING!

PATECUM

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 3:32*pm, "SRN" wrote:

[...]

The Virgin Mary sucks Roman cock
American psycho bring the war home. Exterminate the florida
legislature
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 20, 5:13*am, The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:
On Jan 19, 6:13*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

God is a piece of ****

Bring the war home. Exterminate the christian jew cop government for
crimes against the constitution of the USA

THAT WAS NOT GOD YOU SAW AND ARE NOW TALKING ABOUT.
THAT WAS YOUR FATHER,, FOOL.

GOD IS A ROCK, A STUMBLING STONE FOR BLIND HATEFUL SOULS LIKE YOU.
IT IS AT IME FOR LOVE....YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN YOUR THAT THE CJ
GOVERNMENT.
YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE WORD CONSTITUTION.
SINCE YOU ARE ADAMANT IN YOUR HATRED.
I WILL DELIVER YOUR SOUL TO HELL, AFTER YOUR DEATH.

PATECUM

Jesus spreads his hairy cheeks for you. Do him. He wants you so bad.
His holy pussy is winking at you
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hmm. Gun made by Roman Catholics, I'd guess.
If he got into trouble, he could "pope" off a
couple rounds.

I'll think on that for a while, and see. I've never
really considered the question.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jeff Thies"
wrote in message ...

I've always wondered what hand gun Jesus
would own. My guess is that Jesus would admire
the simplicity and reliability of a Glock.

Jeff

Posted to alt.home.repair

Then on Jan 20, 5:55 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

Jesus spreads his hairy cheeks for you. Do him. He wants you so bad.
His holy pussy is winking at you

Wow, when did /b/ at 4chan discover our little newsgroup?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 9:23*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Best save I've seen, in years. Bravo!

What would Jesus repair?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Probably lean-to's or fixin' the roofs of mud shacks. Until he got
into the "Savin' Souls" bidness, that is.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My Polyps Are ****ty,Now I Can't Think!

On Jan 20, 9:43*am, Kyle wrote:
On Jan 19, 6:13*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

God is a piece of ****

Bring the war home. Exterminate the christian jew cop government for
crimes against the constitution of the USA

Then on Jan 20, 5:55 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

Jesus spreads his hairy cheeks for you. Do him. He wants you so bad.
His holy pussy is winking at you

Wow, when did /b/ at 4chan discover our little newsgroup

Appears to be from Bellsouth.net Pompano Beach,FL. I'm sure the Feds
have their eyes and ears on this SOB.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 10:33*pm, Jeff Thies wrote:
On 1/19/2011 10:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: Best save I've seen, in years. Bravo!

What would Jesus repair?

* *I've always wondered what hand gun Jesus would own. My guess is that
* Jesus would admire the simplicity and reliability of a Glock.

* *Jeff

He was quite a bleeding heart, turn the other cheek, type Liberal so
he would have no use for a gun.

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 20, 9:43*am, Kyle wrote:

On Jan 19, 6:13*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

God is a piece of ****

Bring the war home. Exterminate the christian jew cop government for
crimes against the constitution of the USA

Then on Jan 20, 5:55 am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

Jesus spreads his hairy cheeks for you. Do him. He wants you so bad..
His holy pussy is winking at you

Wow, when did /b/ at 4chan discover our little newsgroup

Appears to be from Bellsouth.net Pompano Beach,FL. I'm sure the Feds
have their eyes and ears on this SOB.

bump

American Since 1730 Maryland Militia
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Jan 19, 6:13*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:

God is a piece of ****

Bring the war home. Exterminate the christian jew cop government for
crimes against the constitution of the USA

THAT WAS NOT GOD YOU SAW AND ARE NOW TALKING ABOUT.
THAT WAS YOUR FATHER,, FOOL.

GOD IS A ROCK, A STUMBLING STONE FOR BLIND HATEFUL SOULS LIKE YOU.
IT IS AT IME FOR LOVE....YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN YOUR THAT THE CJ
GOVERNMENT.
YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF THE WORD CONSTITUTION.
SINCE YOU ARE ADAMANT IN YOUR HATRED.
I WILL DELIVER YOUR SOUL TO HELL, AFTER YOUR DEATH.

PATECUM

Jesus spreads his hairy cheeks for you. Do him. He wants you so bad.
His holy pussy is winking at you

I AM A GHOST, FOOL I DONT DO FLESHLINGS AND IF I DID I WOULDNT PULL
OUT OF HIM TO DO YOU.
YOU SOUND JEALOUS AND JILTED., YOU CAN ALWAYS SUCK OFF A LONELY SAINT
SO STOP YOUR WHINING..

AND MARY ****S WITH ANGELS YOU BASKET CASE.
SHE IS NOT A ROMAN CATHOLIC, SHES NOT EVEN CHRISTIAN.

GET A MAN AND GO WEEP ON HIS SHOULDER.
NOT IN A HOME REPAIRS PUBLIC FORUM BABY..IT WONT GET YOU ANYWHERE.
PATECUM

Posted to alt.home.repair

YOU'RE THE ONE RISKING YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL OFFENDING GOD.
GO DO THE FLORIDA LEGISLATORS YOURSELF, FOOL.

AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HERE THE MUSIC, STAY OUT OF MY BACKYARD !

PATECUM
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anathema !

An Offense Against The One Called God.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 20, 10:10*pm, The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:
YOU'RE THE ONE RISKING YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL OFFENDING GOD.
GO DO THE FLORIDA LEGISLATORS YOURSELF, FOOL.

AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HERE THE MUSIC, STAY OUT OF MY BACKYARD !

PATECUM

This is my backyard you capitalist piece of ****. American since 1730.
MAryland Militia
Florida legislature is an enemy of the Bill of rights and deserve sot
b e destroyed. My hat is off to anybody, and I do mean anybody that
executes my senator congressman or governnor for they have not only
denied my list of grievances but has aided in my abduction torture and
banning of my basic human rights.
Two Miami pigs were brought to justice yesterday, my hat is off to the
victim they tortured since he was a little child.
Congress is the enemy
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 3:32*pm, "SRN" wrote:

[...]

**** you you deluded sociopath. You must be hallucinating angels and
ghosts and were trained by PUSSYS in the US military. Bring it on!
Exterminate god
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You are a sick ****. Probably trained by losers in the US military.
Two tax sucking maggots were whacked yesterday in miami. My hat is off
to the shooter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 20, 10:14*pm, The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:
On Jan 19, 6:13*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
An Offense Against The One Called God.

Bring the war home. Let Freedom Ring
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ghost In The Polyps

wrote:

[...]

After this post...I think you 2 should find a place! Try making some
****ing sense Ghost/Polyp!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2011 11:21 AM, Country wrote:
On Jan 19, 10:33 pm, Jeff wrote:
On 1/19/2011 10:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: Best save I've seen, in years. Bravo!

What would Jesus repair?

I've always wondered what hand gun Jesus would own. My guess is that
Jesus would admire the simplicity and reliability of a Glock.

Jeff

He was quite a bleeding heart, turn the other cheek, type Liberal so
he would have no use for a gun.

That can't be so, he is such a hero and idol to Conservatives, he
can't be a Liberal. Conservatives hate Liberals.

I think Jesus would have loved an AK47 on full auto. Simple. Social
Security, Medicaid and Medicare, those aren't for Jesus.

Jesus would be hanging out with Rush and Sean and particularly with
Glenn Beck. These people know Jesus, they wouldn't advocate for anything
that Jesus would be against.

In fact, Jesus would be hanging out with the Tea Party. Millions of
Conservatives can't have their ideals wrong. Jesus was a Conservative.

Jeff

-C-

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default God Is In The Machine

On Jan 19, 10:33 pm, Jeff *wrote:
[...]

Jesus, was for the every man...conservatives are for big money.
Posted to alt.home.repair

What's the USA National Anathema?

B.H. Obama?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 20, 7:10*pm, The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:
YOU'RE THE ONE RISKING YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL OFFENDING GOD.
GO DO THE FLORIDA LEGISLATORS YOURSELF, FOOL.

AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HERE THE MUSIC, STAY OUT OF MY BACKYARD !

PATECUM

Anathema not to be confused with Alma Tadema.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 10:33 pm, Jeff wrote:
[...]

A lot has been said about how angry Jesus was with the money
changers. There's little evidence that he was actually against the rich,
he just wanted a better rate. Seems very Republican to me.

Jeff
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 10:33 pm, Jeff * *wrote:
[...]

Is that why he said a rich man has as much chance of getting to heaven
as having a camel pass through the eye of a needle?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 10:33 pm, Jeff wrote:
[...]

This is just part of the story. Jesus didn't want to hang with that
guy and told him to sell all of his possessions and become destitute.
How is that not Republican? I'm pretty sure that Jesus was against
paying taxes, he'd be a Tea Party leader if you was around today.

Jeff

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
YOU'RE THE ONE RISKING YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL OFFENDING GOD.
GO DO THE FLORIDA LEGISLATORS YOURSELF, FOOL.

AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HERE THE MUSIC, STAY OUT OF MY BACKYARD !

PATECUM

Anathema not to be confused with Alma Tadema.

That doesn't speak well of Alma-Tadema!?

Jeff