Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default God is a piece of ****

On 1/20/2011 11:21 AM, Country wrote:
On Jan 19, 10:33 pm, Jeff wrote:
On 1/19/2011 10:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: Best save I've seen, in years. Bravo!

What would Jesus repair?

I've always wondered what hand gun Jesus would own. My guess is that
Jesus would admire the simplicity and reliability of a Glock.

Jeff

He was quite a bleeding heart, turn the other cheek, type Liberal so
he would have no use for a gun.

That can't be so, he is such a hero and idol to Conservatives, he
can't be a Liberal. Conservatives hate Liberals.

I think Jesus would have loved an AK47 on full auto. Simple. Social
Security, Medicaid and Medicare, those aren't for Jesus.

Jesus would be hanging out with Rush and Sean and particularly with
Glenn Beck. These people know Jesus, they wouldn't advocate for anything
that Jesus would be against.

In fact, Jesus would be hanging out with the Tea Party. Millions of
Conservatives can't have their ideals wrong. Jesus was a Conservative.

Jeff

-C-