Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob Villa Bob Villa is offline

Default God Is In The Machine

On Jan 21, 8:34*am, Jeff Thies wrote:
On 1/20/2011 11:21 AM, Country wrote:

On Jan 19, 10:33 pm, Jeff *wrote:
On 1/19/2011 10:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote: *Best save I've seen, in years. Bravo!

What would Jesus repair?

* * I've always wondered what hand gun Jesus would own. My guess is that
* *Jesus would admire the simplicity and reliability of a Glock.

* * Jeff

He was quite a bleeding heart, turn the other cheek, type Liberal so
he would have no use for a gun.

* That can't be so, he is such a hero and idol to Conservatives, he
can't be a Liberal. Conservatives hate Liberals.

* *I think Jesus would have loved an AK47 on full auto. Simple. Social
Security, Medicaid and Medicare, those aren't for Jesus.

* *Jesus would be hanging out with Rush and Sean and particularly with
Glenn Beck. These people know Jesus, they wouldn't advocate for anything
that Jesus would be against.

* *In fact, Jesus would be hanging out with the Tea Party. Millions of
Conservatives can't have their ideals wrong. Jesus was a Conservative.

* *Jeff

-C-

Jesus, was for the every man...conservatives are for big money.