Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 50 - 90 rule explained

Here is the 50 - 90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance of
doing a job right, there is a 90% chance it will get done
wrong.

For example, the hoses on the back of my washing machine.
Only two ways to put them on. Right, and backwards. Of
coure, the next morning when the water is warmed back up, I
find out that they are hooked up backwards.

See?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 2:02*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Here is the 50 - 90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance of
doing a job right, there is a 90% chance it will get done
wrong.

For example, the hoses on the back of my washing machine.
Only two ways to put them on. Right, and backwards. Of
coure, the next morning when the water is warmed back up, I
find out that they are hooked up backwards.

See?

Just turn the clothes you're washing inside out and everything will be
fine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:56:01 -0800, RicodJour wrote:
Just turn the clothes you're washing inside out and everything will be
fine.

Ha ha!

Swap the hot and neutral where the machine plugs into the outlet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Here is the 50 - 90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance of
doing a job right, there is a 90% chance it will get done
wrong.

For example, the hoses on the back of my washing machine.
Only two ways to put them on. Right, and backwards. Of
coure, the next morning when the water is warmed back up, I
find out that they are hooked up backwards.

See?

I've noticed when I need a phillips screwdriver I will find three to
five standard screwdrivers first, and when I need a standard.......
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Here is the 50 - 90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance of
doing a job right, there is a 90% chance it will get done
wrong.

For example, the hoses on the back of my washing machine.
Only two ways to put them on. Right, and backwards. Of
coure, the next morning when the water is warmed back up, I
find out that they are hooked up backwards.

See?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

Simply Turn your back towards The Machine after you load it and clip
The On Switch with your asscheeks.
Youve assed everything else hahahahaha ;°)
Pat Ecum
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 15:10:18 -0600, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Here is the 50 - 90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance of
doing a job right, there is a 90% chance it will get done
wrong.

For example, the hoses on the back of my washing machine.
Only two ways to put them on. Right, and backwards. Of
coure, the next morning when the water is warmed back up, I
find out that they are hooked up backwards.

See?

I've noticed when I need a phillips screwdriver I will find three to
five standard screwdrivers first, and when I need a standard.......

Hey. I've gone to the tool box. And forgot what I was looking for.
Seems the entire committee in my head was all talking at once.

Move on, moments later -- Hey I need the screwdriver.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Here is the 50 - 90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance of
doing a job right, there is a 90% chance it will get done
wrong.

For example, the hoses on the back of my washing machine.
Only two ways to put them on. Right, and backwards. Of
coure, the next morning when the water is warmed back up, I
find out that they are hooked up backwards.

See?

I've noticed when I need a phillips screwdriver I will find three to
five standard screwdrivers first, and when I need a standard.......

Hey. I've gone to the tool box. And forgot what I was looking for.
Seems the entire committee in my head was all talking at once.

Move on, moments later -- Hey I need the screwdriver.

An obvious case of AAADD.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Here is the 50 - 90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance of
doing a job right, there is a 90% chance it will get done
wrong.

For example, the hoses on the back of my washing machine.
Only two ways to put them on. Right, and backwards. Of
coure, the next morning when the water is warmed back up, I
find out that they are hooked up backwards.

See?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Chris.... If you are not qualified for such technical work call a repair
company. WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

"WW" wrote in message
. ..

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Here is the 50 - 90 rule: If there is a 50/50 chance of
doing a job right, there is a 90% chance it will get done
wrong.

For example, the hoses on the back of my washing machine.
Only two ways to put them on. Right, and backwards. Of
coure, the next morning when the water is warmed back up, I
find out that they are hooked up backwards.

See?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Chris.... If you are not qualified for such technical work call a repair
company. WW

Best reply of the bunch. ROTFLMAO

Posted to alt.home.repair

Sounds good, to me. I'll do that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour"
wrote in message

Just turn the clothes you're washing inside out and
everything will be
fine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I thought he'd tell me to operate the washer backwards in a
miror.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour" wrote in message

Just turn the clothes you're washing inside out and
everything will be
fine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hmm. That would do something, I guess.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jules Richardson" wrote
in message ...
On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 11:56:01 -0800, RicodJour wrote:
Just turn the clothes you're washing inside out and
everything will be
fine.

Ha ha!

Swap the hot and neutral where the machine plugs into the
outlet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I've got a ten way screw driver with tips that pull out.
Same deal, here.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"FatterDumber& Happier Moe"
wrote in message

I've noticed when I need a phillips screwdriver I will
find three to
five standard screwdrivers first, and when I need a
standard.......

Posted to alt.home.repair

American Automobile Association Distracted Driver.

Yep, I can see that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bob F"
wrote in message

I've noticed when I need a phillips screwdriver I will
find three to
five standard screwdrivers first, and when I need a
standard.......

Hey. I've gone to the tool box. And forgot what I was
looking for.
Seems the entire committee in my head was all talking at
once.

Move on, moments later -- Hey I need the screwdriver.

An obvious case of AAADD.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I doubt any company would touch a twenty plus year old
machine. But, thanks for the idea.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"WW" wrote in message
. ..

Chris.... If you are not qualified for such technical work
call a repair
company. WW

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tomorrow, I have my attorney write you out of my will.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Colbyt" wrote in message
m...

Chris.... If you are not qualified for such technical work
call a repair
company. WW

Best reply of the bunch. ROTFLMAO

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 18, 7:33*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Tomorrow, I have my attorney write you out of my will.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Colbyt" wrote in message

m...

Chris.... If you are not qualified for such technical work
call a repair
company. WW

Best reply of the bunch. *ROTFLMAO

Just mark/reverse the hot and cold labels on the front of the machine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Actually, that's a very good idea. Quick and easy.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"hr(bob) " wrote in