Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Time saving tip

Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/26/2010 11:07 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

SOP with every janitor I know. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

?
"Metspitzer" wrote in message
Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

I can add that to the time already in my Daylight Savings account.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

A different point of view.

It only saves time the first time you do it. Leaks contaminate the new
bags. Odor can be transmitted to the stored bag.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Colbyt" wrote in message

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

A different point of view.

It only saves time the first time you do it. Leaks contaminate the new
bags. Odor can be transmitted to the stored bag.

Agreed. That sounds disgusting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:32:33 -0500, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

?
"Metspitzer" wrote in message
.. .
Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

I can add that to the time already in my Daylight Savings account.

That's Standard, now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:10:25 -0500, "Colbyt"
wrote:

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
.. .
Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

A different point of view.

It only saves time the first time you do it. Leaks contaminate the new
bags. Odor can be transmitted to the stored bag.

We don't do it in the Kitchen (bags are on the bottom of the cabinet next to
the cans) but do, sometimes, in other cans (bedrooms, bathroom, etc.). The
janitor at work also puts extra bags in the bottom of the cans in our office.
He doesn't change the bag every time, either.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 27, 12:07*am, Metspitzer wrote:
Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

After giving this considerable thought and sleepness nights, and from
the comments that I've read regarding this post, I've come to the
conclusion that ....... "it doesn't really matter, and what if it
did?"

Hank
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 00:07:27 -0500, Metspitzer
wrote:

Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

Another time saving tip for me is to put the mail in the bathroom.
Since I have all my bills on epay anyway, one trip to the bathroom
lets me catch up on a weeks mail. I also have a cordless extension
and a phone book in there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

Another time saving tip for me is to put the mail in the bathroom.
Since I have all my bills on epay anyway, one trip to the bathroom
lets me catch up on a weeks mail. I also have a cordless extension
and a phone book in there.

install a fridge, and you'd almost never have to leave.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote:
Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

You can REALLY save time (and money) by unplugging clocks when not in use
(or removing the battery).

Just sayin'...

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:

Metspitzer wrote:
Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

You can REALLY save time (and money) by unplugging clocks when not in use
(or removing the battery).

Just sayin'...

If you save time, where do you keep it? :-)

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"They define God's nature as spirit incorporeal and then confess their
definition to be unintelligable." -- Thomas Hobbes (1588-1679)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:34:06 -0600, Mark Lloyd wrote:

HeyBub wrote:

Metspitzer wrote:
Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares
handy when you change the bag.

You can REALLY save time (and money) by unplugging clocks when not in use
(or removing the battery).

Just sayin'...

If you save time, where do you keep it? :-)

In the summer, silly.

Is there another kind of clock other than a time-clock?