Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Meet the ShotLock

It's a gizmo for securing a shotgun that opens with the right touch on the
keypad.

Home page
http://www.shotlock.com/Default.asp

Examples
http://www.shotlock.com/Default.asp

What the page DOESN'T illustrate is the apparatus can be mounted on the wall
behind your front door or in a vehicle!

And, of course, the invention does not comply with California rules on
securing weapons, I suppose because one can still SEE the shotgun, thereby
exposing the innocent to not only indoctrination but the harmful emissions
radiating from a firearm.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, HeyBub wrote:

Examples
http://www.shotlock.com/Default.asp

Actually...
http://www.shotlock.com/Gallery.asp

I'd love to have that Ithica 200E side-by-side, which is actually a
rebranded Japanese SKB. Those were some sweet doubles.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mumble, mumble..

HeyBub wrote:
It's a gizmo for securing a shotgun that opens with the right touch
on the keypad.

Sorry.

Posted to the wrong group.

Should have been alt.killtheskank.now.

Still, it IS a home improvement...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/25/2010 6:22 AM, HeyBub wrote:
It's a gizmo for securing a shotgun that opens with the right touch on the
keypad.

Home page
http://www.shotlock.com/Default.asp

Examples
http://www.shotlock.com/Default.asp

What the page DOESN'T illustrate is the apparatus can be mounted on the wall
behind your front door or in a vehicle!

And, of course, the invention does not comply with California rules on
securing weapons, I suppose because one can still SEE the shotgun, thereby
exposing the innocent to not only indoctrination but the harmful emissions
radiating from a firearm.

"Opens in seconds". I got news for ya. You can be dead in less than
"seconds".. Mine stands ready next to the bed, loaded, chambered, and
safety on. The safety can be off before my right hand is on the gun.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, Steve Barker wrote:

safety on. The safety can be off before my right hand is on the gun.

"You'll shoot your eye out!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve Barker wrote:

On 12/25/2010 6:22 AM, HeyBub wrote:
It's a gizmo for securing a shotgun that opens with the right touch on the
keypad.

Home page
http://www.shotlock.com/Default.asp

Examples
http://www.shotlock.com/Default.asp

What the page DOESN'T illustrate is the apparatus can be mounted on the wall
behind your front door or in a vehicle!

And, of course, the invention does not comply with California rules on
securing weapons, I suppose because one can still SEE the shotgun, thereby
exposing the innocent to not only indoctrination but the harmful emissions
radiating from a firearm.

"Opens in seconds". I got news for ya. You can be dead in less than
"seconds".. Mine stands ready next to the bed, loaded, chambered, and
safety on. The safety can be off before my right hand is on the gun.

My 9 sits in one of those electronic safes net to the bed, however it is
open at all times when I am home (no kids around). The safe is used to
secure the gun when I am away if I'm not carrying it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2010-12-25, Steve wrote:

safety on. The safety can be off before my right hand is on the gun.

"You'll shoot your eye out!"

"and break your neck!"

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

Steve Barker wrote:

"Opens in seconds". I got news for ya. You can be dead in less than
"seconds".. Mine stands ready next to the bed, loaded, chambered, and
safety on. The safety can be off before my right hand is on the gun.

Certainly. You are correct.

There are certain climes where the busybodies make a huge deal regarding
whether your gun is stored in a safe, ecologically, environmentally, and
carcinogen-free condition.

For example, if you live within 1000' of a school, library, playground,
public monument, or unsanitary taco stand, you may be required to store your
weapon in a secure manner, disassembled, and more than 100' from any
ammunition. Inspectors will come by once a year to verify same as part of
the service you get when you pay your city/county/state $500 annual
registration fee.

That said, the device MAY help prevent the theft of your weapon...

Meet Joe sixpack Azotic Metalworking 0 October 30th 08 04:14 AM
Northern Meet Mary Fisher UK diy 30 September 24th 08 02:13 PM
A meet? Tony Bryer UK diy 19 September 21st 08 12:39 PM
meet hot babes right now [email protected] Woodworking 0 April 12th 08 12:38 PM