Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air Filters for Smokers

On Dec 18, 1:13*pm, Jeff Thies wrote:
* *I've got some smokers in the rental house and want to add air
filtering. I've got a small hepa type filter with an ionizer in
temporarily. But since I am dealing with mostly smoke, I wonder if one
of the electrostatic types would work just as well if not better.

Suggestions? Google is failing me here.

* *Jeff

I never rent to smokers, smoke trashes a home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 18, 12:54*pm, ransley wrote:
On Dec 18, 1:13*pm, Jeff Thies wrote:

* *I've got some smokers in the rental house and want to add air
filtering. I've got a small hepa type filter with an ionizer in
temporarily. But since I am dealing with mostly smoke, I wonder if one
of the electrostatic types would work just as well if not better.

Suggestions? Google is failing me here.

* *Jeff

I never rent to smokers, smoke trashes a home.

Er..not knowing your circumstances, i.e. how hard it is to replace
tenants...I'd respectfully suggest -- unless they have an iron-clad
lease -- you give them notice and find non-smokers. Better than
bending yourself into a pretzel to accommodate them!

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 12:54:35 -0800 (PST), ransley
wrote:

I never rent to smokers, smoke trashes a home.

So does a pet pot bellied pig. What a mess. The place even needed new
landscaping in the back yard!

Air Filters for Smokers Molly Brown Home Repair 8 December 22nd 10 02:28 AM
Small hot smokers Weatherlawyer UK diy 18 March 30th 10 07:54 PM
OT - For the smokers! BRG[_2_] UK diy 46 March 12th 08 08:27 AM
Air Filters - Questions re the ones for the HVAC and seperate plug-in type air filters. Ron Cliborn Home Repair 3 August 13th 06 05:37 PM
Condo's and their smokers Duke Home Repair 0 January 29th 04 08:07 PM