Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homeowners Hub site loaded with SPYWARE, TROJANS, WORMS & KEY LOGGERS

Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Dec 6, 11:14*am, Red Green wrote:

It's also a disguised site for Wikileaks...

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe wrote in news:2589ecf2-f02b-44d0-9792-
:

On Dec 6, 11:14*am, Red Green wrote:

It's also a disguised site for Wikileaks...

Joe

hee-hee-hee

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2dv4zno.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message ...

Joe wrote in news:2589ecf2-f02b-44d0-9792-
:

On Dec 6, 11:14 am, Red Green wrote:

It's also a disguised site for Wikileaks...

Joe

hee-hee-hee

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2dv4zno.jpg

Ha! Now THAT is funny! I love it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homeowners Hub site - IS IT AN EXTREMIST MILITANT WEB SITE?

One never knows. Can't be too careful.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homeowner's hub and the Russian Mafia

With the recent report of malware, viruses, and keyloggers from homeowner's
hub, I've started to wonder if maybe the homeowner's hub people are
connected with the Russian mafia. We all know that the Russian mafia runs a
lot of scams, and homeowner's hub is certiainly running a scam good enough
to be something the Russian mafia might pull off.

What do you think?

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jon Danniken wrote:
With the recent report of malware, viruses, and keyloggers from
homeowner's hub, I've started to wonder if maybe the homeowner's hub
people are connected with the Russian mafia. We all know that the
Russian mafia runs a lot of scams, and homeowner's hub is certiainly
running a scam good enough to be something the Russian mafia might
pull off.
What do you think?

Jon

what better way to infilrate our homesg

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jon Danniken" wrote in
:

With the recent report of malware, viruses, and keyloggers from
homeowner's hub, I've started to wonder if maybe the homeowner's hub
people are connected with the Russian mafia. We all know that the
Russian mafia runs a lot of scams, and homeowner's hub is certiainly
running a scam good enough to be something the Russian mafia might
pull off.

What do you think?

Jon

THAT'S the plan! Trying to assimilate us. Wholly owned subsidiary of the
Borg.

Where's that aluminum foil thread...
Posted to alt.home.repair

YYeeaahh,, bbuutt ddoo tthheeyy hhaavvee tthhee ddoouubbllee
lleetttteerr vviirruuss?? II hheeaarr tthhaatt oonnee iiss vveerryy
nnaassttyy..

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus