Default GREAT SITE IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH SPYWARE

I wanted to share this great site called I hate spyware. It has a lot
of great information on. The guy that runs it is super nice, and will
answer any questions you have if you email him. Here is the link:

http://amarillocomputerguy.com/

Hope this helps some people!

Isaac Wingfield

In article .com,
wrote:

I wanted to share this great site called I hate spyware. It has a lot
of great information on. The guy that runs it is super nice, and will
answer any questions you have if you email him. Here is the link:

http://amarillocomputerguy.com/

Hope this helps some people!

Here's a better one: http://www.apple.com

(I'm not affiliated with Apple; I'm just a spyware-free, virus-free,
malware-free, trojan-free, worm-free user)

Isaac
Rheilly Phoull

"scott k wilson" wrote in message
.. .
even better get the microsoft beta for free

wrote:
I wanted to share this great site called I hate spyware. It has a lot
of great information on. The guy that runs it is super nice, and will
answer any questions you have if you email him. Here is the link:

http://amarillocomputerguy.com/

Hope this helps some people!

AHHHGG!
Get a MicroSoft beta !!!
Better to get a rusty razor blade first :-)

--
Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull

cnctut

Amy--you have 19 postings on this subject all over the NG's. You
certainly are on a mission?

Good luck

As the Church Lady would say, "Isn't that special"
GG