Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wikileaks

Link that still works.
http://213.251.145.96/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Accessory to crime - they're gonna get you, Harry.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 5, 5:20*pm, Frank wrote:
Accessory to crime - they're gonna get you, Harry.

Heh Heh. I worked for the Queen at one time. She will look after me..
BTW What crime is that? Receiving an Email?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:40:01 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Dec 5, 5:20Â*pm, Frank wrote:
Accessory to crime - they're gonna get you, Harry.

Heh Heh. I worked for the Queen at one time. She will look after me..
BTW What crime is that? Receiving an Email?

My great grandad was veterinarian for the Queen's horses.
That would be Victoria. Or so I was told.
Didn't get me jack ****.

--Vic

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 14:22:21 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote Re OT Wikileaks:

My great grandad was veterinarian for the Queen's horses.
That would be Victoria. Or so I was told.
Didn't get me jack ****.

Probably because you spelled the name wrong. It's Jack Schitt.

Jack is the only son of O. Schitt and Awe Schitt. O. Schitt, the
fertilizer magnate, married to Awe Schitt, the owner of Knee-deep
N.Schitt, Inc.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt, and the deeply religious
couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt,
Bull Schitt and the twins, Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents objections, Deep Schitt married Dump Schitt, a
high school drop-out. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe
Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Mr. Scherlock, and because
her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name.
She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Dip Schitt married Loada Schitt and they produced a nervous son,
Chicken Schitt. Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt were inseparable
throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in
a dual ceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspapers announced
the Schitt-Happens wedding. They created a bumper sticker and made
millions. You've probably seen it...

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd and Hoarse. Bull Schitt,
the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned
from Italy with his new bride Pisa Schitt.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote Re OT Wikileaks:

[...]

Good info. Thanks.

--Vic
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 5, 1:40*pm, harry wrote:
On Dec 5, 5:20*pm, Frank wrote:

Accessory to crime - they're gonna get you, Harry.

Heh Heh. *I worked for the Queen at one time. She will look after me..
BTW What crime is that? *Receiving an Email?

They're sayin' you raped an elephant. Talk about junk in the trunk.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote Re OT Wikileaks:

[...]

In an illustrated format:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuRwis3_iVk

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote Re OT Wikileaks:

[...]

So where does Schitt-fer-brains come in?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote Re OT Wikileaks:

[...]

So where does Schitt-fer-brains come in?- Hide quoted text -

What? You have not taken the hint?

OT. New Wikileaks harry Home Repair 60 October 29th 10 06:21 PM
Wikileaks harry Home Repair 158 August 28th 10 07:42 PM
Wikileaks [email protected] Home Repair 0 August 26th 10 01:38 PM
Wikileaks harry Home Repair 0 August 25th 10 08:07 AM