Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

Default OT Clocks

On 11/16/2010 2:02 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
I just bought a WWVB Radio Controlled Clock. Anyone know how much
adding the circuitry to the cost of the clock would be? I would guess
less than 5 dollars. Probably closer to 2 dollars.

You would think all digital clock radios would come with this built
in.

http://www.nist.gov/pml/div688/grp40/radioclocks.cfm

Can't speak for your clock in particular, but have seen GPS receivers
that just use the GPS signal for a time base.

ISTR that GPS time is just as accurate.

daestrom

OT Clocks Bill Gill Home Repair 12 November 19th 10 01:39 PM
OT Clocks Smitty Two Home Repair 3 November 17th 10 08:57 AM
OT Clocks hr(bob) [email protected] Home Repair 0 November 17th 10 02:13 AM
mantle clocks Woodworking 3 January 10th 07 04:24 AM
MSF clocks Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 17 March 30th 05 02:15 AM