DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Clocks (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/313716-re-ot-clocks.html)

daestrom[_2_] November 17th 10 10:48 PM

OT Clocks

On 11/16/2010 2:02 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
I just bought a WWVB Radio Controlled Clock. Anyone know how much
adding the circuitry to the cost of the clock would be? I would guess
less than 5 dollars. Probably closer to 2 dollars.

You would think all digital clock radios would come with this built
in.

http://www.nist.gov/pml/div688/grp40/radioclocks.cfm

Can't speak for your clock in particular, but have seen GPS receivers
that just use the GPS signal for a time base.

ISTR that GPS time is just as accurate.

daestrom