Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default microwave/oven combo

My DIL has a bake oven with a combo microwave. The microwave died, and the
repair guy said that the microwave couldn't be fixed. I find that hard to
believe. The unit is not that old. Are there things in a microwave that go
out that one just absolutely cannot repair? I know there's a break even
spot where the repairs cost more than a new one. She is giving us the old
unit, and I'd like to see if I can get it fixed.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.