Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Wall Mounted Oven / Microwave Combo Temp Sensor

I have a Kenmore Oven / Microwave Combo wall mounted unit, Model
665.4493310.

It has been failing by turning off when it is set for heat above 300F,
and gives the error F3. The F3 for this model indicates the
temperature sensor is failing.

I want to test/replace the sensor, but I'd like to know if I am able to
unscrew the two screws from the inside to pull out the sensor and
connector or if I have to take the whole oven out from the wall to get
to the back of the unit.

Does anyone know the answer? If I can get to it from the inside, I'll
go ahead with this, but if I have to pull the oven out, it looks like a
lot of work to get it out and I may just call Sears to do it.

Thanks.