Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Old Copper Pipes

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:39:50 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On Sep 21, 8:54Â*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:46:33 -0400, willshak
wrote:

hibb wrote the following:
Ooops forgot the link to the picture. This picture is posted through
"yousendit dot com" instead of FileAve that I used before that caused
some folks some concern about malware.

http://tinyurl.com/248evr8

Thanks, David

Yousendit is for file transfers, like Napster, etc. I don't want to
download files to my computer unless I am completely secure that the
site is OK.
Use any of the free image sharing sites where no downloading is required.
Photobucket, Imageshack, Picasa, etc.

Â*You don't need to download it - just hit "open" and use your image
viewer. I use IrfanView.

There was no option for open with that first link - least not for me.
Just a "where did ya want to save that?" dialog. This is not normal
behavior, and not normal behavior is rarely good when it comes to
computers. The OP should just stick with one of the two or three
biggie hosting sites.

I just double clicked it and opened it.

Old Copper Pipes hibb Home Repair 0 September 22nd 10 04:37 PM
Old Copper Pipes Larry W Home Repair 7 September 22nd 10 03:48 PM
Old Copper Pipes Jon Danniken[_4_] Home Repair 2 September 22nd 10 01:31 AM
Plastic pipes v copper pipes! Vikki UK diy 11 November 26th 05 03:44 PM