Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Old Copper Pipes

hibb wrote:
Ooops forgot the link to the picture. This picture is posted through
"yousendit dot com" instead of FileAve that I used before that caused
some folks some concern about malware.

http://tinyurl.com/248evr8

Thanks, David

If it's just an image, use http://www.imageshack.us/ , then people can just
view it in their browser instead of having to "download" it.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 21, 3:34*pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
hibb wrote:
Ooops forgot the link to the picture. This picture is posted through
"yousendit dot com" instead of FileAve that I used before that caused
some folks some concern about malware.

http://tinyurl.com/248evr8

Thanks, David

If it's just an image, usehttp://www.imageshack.us/, then people can just
view it in their browser instead of having to "download" it.

Yep. I didn't look at the picture for that reason. I have enough
crap on my computer.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/21/2010 2:34 PM, Jon Danniken wrote:
hibb wrote:
Ooops forgot the link to the picture. This picture is posted through
"yousendit dot com" instead of FileAve that I used before that caused
some folks some concern about malware.

http://tinyurl.com/248evr8

Thanks, David

If it's just an image, use http://www.imageshack.us/ , then people can just
view it in their browser instead of having to "download" it.

Jon

any image get "downloaded" for lack of a better term. I had no problem
viewing this one.

--
Steve Barker