Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Removing green moss

On Sep 16, 8:03*am, wrote:
The siding on my garage is just plywood covered with wood stain. *The
stain was wearing out so I'm restaining it. *The bottom few inches of
the wall in some places behind some bushes, has green moss on it. *I
scraped it off, but I think there is still some in the natural low
crevices in the wood. *I did wire brush it too. *But I think I need to
kill this moss before I restain. *Should I just paint some bleach on
the wall, let it sit awhile and hose it off, or is there a better way?

Thanks

You can kill it with various propriety fungicides. But it will always
come back as long as it's damp.