Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Artemide Tolomeo

The new contemporary and modern designed suspension lights as those
from Artemide Tolomeo are creating waves in the market giving a
romantic touch to the room through their illumination. These lights by
Artemide Tolomeo reflect your taste and add a finishing touch to your
room.

http://www.dmlights.com/en/cat/5018/...e/tolomeo.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

These lights by Artemide Tolomeo reflect your taste and add a
finishing touch to your room...

Not quite! This reflects *my* taste...
http://img.diynetwork.com/DIY/2009/0...ng_s4x3_al.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 26, 12:34*am, "Bill" wrote:
These lights by Artemide Tolomeo reflect your taste and add a
finishing touch to your room...

Not quite! This reflects *my* taste...http://img.diynetwork.com/DIY/2009/0...p-lighting_s4x...

Shoot, they epically fail to reflect my taste and I don't
even have a Y chromosome.

Spammers.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/26/2010 12:20 AM, Ann Bleeker wrote:
The new contemporary and modern designed suspension lights as those
from Artemide Tolomeo are creating waves in the market giving a
romantic touch to the room through their illumination. These lights by
Artemide Tolomeo reflect your taste and add a finishing touch to your
room.

Creating waves in the market huh? Then why do you need to spam us? And
by gawd I can't possibly see anyway they can provide a "romantic touch"
to a room, a robotic touch yes, romantic no.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Tony wrote:

nothing of any import

Um, Tony, you responded to two spammers today. Many of us don't see
spam, because we filter it out. That is, we don't see it unless someone
we do see insists on making some comment about it. And, spammers don't
come back to read replies to their postings. So find something else to
do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/31/2010 1:27 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
wrote:

nothing of any import

Um, Tony, you responded to two spammers today. Many of us don't see
spam, because we filter it out. That is, we don't see it unless someone
we do see insists on making some comment about it. And, spammers don't
come back to read replies to their postings. So find something else to
do.

Um, Smitty, now you responded to the thread.... I did at least remove
their link. I'd like to know what kind of filter you used, is this a
known spammer?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

nothing of any import

Um, Tony, you responded to two spammers today. Many of us don't see
spam, because we filter it out. That is, we don't see it unless someone
we do see insists on making some comment about it. And, spammers don't
come back to read replies to their postings. So find something else to
do.

Um, Smitty, now you responded to the thread.... I did at least remove
their link. I'd like to know what kind of filter you used, is this a
known spammer?

I kill anything from google groups by default (so do many others on
usenet) as 99.9% of the spam originates there. I realize there are
legitimate a.h.r. participants who use google groups; I have many of
them whitelisted.

To kill google groups, you should have a newsreader that it capable of
filtering on "Message ID."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/1/2010 12:46 AM, Smitty Two wrote:

wrote:

[...]

OK I should be able to figure that out, but while checkinig into it I
see that with all the options, 3 of them are... delete, ignore thread,
and ignore sub thread. Would that take care of you seeing it if some
nut like me reply's to a google group poster?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Tony wrote:

OK I should be able to figure that out, but while checkinig into it I
see that with all the options, 3 of them are... delete, ignore thread,
and ignore sub thread. Would that take care of you seeing it if some
nut like me reply's to a google group poster?

My blood pressure isn't overly compromised by your replies to spammers,
but since it's a useless thing to do, why not just refrain? Legitimate
google groupers with something to contribute eventually make their way
onto my white list by my seeing replies to their OPs.