Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Artemide Tolomeo

In article ,
Tony wrote:

OK I should be able to figure that out, but while checkinig into it I
see that with all the options, 3 of them are... delete, ignore thread,
and ignore sub thread. Would that take care of you seeing it if some
nut like me reply's to a google group poster?

My blood pressure isn't overly compromised by your replies to spammers,
but since it's a useless thing to do, why not just refrain? Legitimate
google groupers with something to contribute eventually make their way
onto my white list by my seeing replies to their OPs.