Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Colortime paint turning into cheeze

On Aug 20, 7:53*am, (Paddy Waggin) wrote:
This is the twit that has a WEBTV.

Thanks for all the flames, guys. I will admit I had them coming. Can you
imagine using a WTV? OMG. But wait,
it's free, never freezes up, has firewall protection, never can get a
virus, has most of the benefits of an older `puter, and on and on...

I'm only 78, but I bet I've forgotten more **** than you guys will ever
know....

Yes it is sad that I'm on WTV. And I can see that I can get slammed
pretty good in the ng's, still.... FYI, I meant no harm to the O.P.
Maybe a bad choice of words on my part... :-( * But, give me a break...
I've only been on the net for 15 years. And you? *Loose, Lost, Lose...
heh heh.

BTW... what is cheeze?

Paddy... rock on doods. *;-)

Dude (can't call you old, 65 here) if you can't get a virus why does
it need a firewall?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Paddy Waggin" wrote in message
This is the twit that has a WEBTV.

Thanks for all the flames, guys. I will admit I had them coming. Can you
imagine using a WTV? OMG. But wait,
it's free, never freezes up, has firewall protection, never can get a
virus, has most of the benefits of an older `puter, and on and on...

I'm only 78, but I bet I've forgotten more **** than you guys will ever
know....

And yet you can't figure out the message hierarchy and respond to the
correct person.