Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Default Am I the only one who doesn't think Will Ferrell is funny?

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
dam dam is offline

On Aug 5, 2:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I haven't laughed at him since Old School and Ron Burgundy. I'm to the
point where I pretty much can't stand watching him at all.

dam

-----
In heaven all the interesting people are missing. – Friedrich Nietzsche
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:50*pm, dam wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I haven't laughed at him since Old School and Ron Burgundy. I'm to the
point where I pretty much can't stand watching him at all.

dam

-----
In heaven all the interesting people are missing. – Friedrich Nietzsche

I just saw him in the Wedding Crashers and that character was funny as
hell.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 1:50*pm, dam wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I haven't laughed at him since Old School and Ron Burgundy. I'm to the
point where I pretty much can't stand watching him at all.

dam

-----
In heaven all the interesting people are missing. – Friedrich Nietzsche

Old School was just okay. His nekkid Frank the Tank schtick was all
right. I AM probably the only person that didn't like Ron Burgundy. I
only watched about 20 minutes, then sent it back to Netflix.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 1:54*pm, Pauli G wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:50*pm, dam wrote:

On Aug 5, 2:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I haven't laughed at him since Old School and Ron Burgundy. I'm to the
point where I pretty much can't stand watching him at all.

dam

-----
In heaven all the interesting people are missing. – Friedrich Nietzsche

I just saw him in the Wedding Crashers and that character was funny as
hell.

Yeah, he was good in Wedding Crashers. I said I liked his older movies
okay.

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:56*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Aug 5, 1:54*pm, Pauli G wrote:

On Aug 5, 2:50*pm, dam wrote:

On Aug 5, 2:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I haven't laughed at him since Old School and Ron Burgundy. I'm to the
point where I pretty much can't stand watching him at all.

dam

-----
In heaven all the interesting people are missing. – Friedrich Nietzsche

I just saw him in the Wedding Crashers and that character was funny as
hell.

Yeah, he was good in Wedding Crashers. I said I liked his older movies
okay.- Hide quoted text -

Will Ferrel in wedding crashers? What was his character?
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 1:54*pm, Pauli G wrote:

On Aug 5, 2:50*pm, dam wrote:

[...]

Will Ferrel in wedding crashers? *What was his character?- Hide quoted text -

MOM! MEAT LOAF! I disliked that character with a passion. Reminds me
of my brother.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 1:54*pm, Pauli G wrote:

On Aug 5, 2:50*pm, dam wrote:

[...]

Chazz something..he was the King of Wedding Crashers..except he
crashed funerals too.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 1:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

When he's not playing a character, he's very likeable. But it only
takes two minutes with Jay or Dave and he starts riffing and that's
when I get sick of him.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 1:54 pm, Pauli G wrote:

On Aug 5, 2:50 pm, dam wrote:

[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMs04JK0BQ

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:02*pm, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
On Aug 5, 1:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

When he's not playing a character, he's very likeable. *But it only
takes two minutes with Jay or Dave and he starts riffing and that's
when I get sick of him.

Sorry, I meant Will, that wasn't clear the way I cropped.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

Nope. I don't think he's funny either.

Louis CK is good. Am I the only one who liked his flop cable sitcom?
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I'm pretty much always left disappointed with him. I actually think
he is hilarious, but he often tends to go in directions that I don't
follow or don't like. I thought Blades of Glory was hilarious. But
other than that it's been a while since I've been pleasantly surprised
by him, Elf maybe?

Brent
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:54*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Aug 5, 1:50*pm, dam wrote:

[...]

You are not the only person that didn't like Ron Burgundy. I went to
the theater to see that movie. It was between that and Dodgeball,
which I watched later on video. I wish I had opten for Dodgeball that
day.

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:06*pm, RaginPage wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I'm pretty much always left disappointed with him. *I actually think
he is hilarious, but he often tends to go in directions that I don't
follow or don't like. *I thought Blades of Glory was hilarious. *But
other than that it's been a while since I've been pleasantly surprised
by him, Elf maybe?

Brent

I have not seen Blades of Glory.
Elf?
Maybe it's THIS ****ING HEAT WAVE BUT I HATED ELF.

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:04*pm, "
wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

Nope. *I don't think he's funny either.

Louis CK is good. *Am I the only one who liked his flop cable sitcom?

Watched his flop cable sitcom. I think the fact that it was as 1) a
sitcom on cable, and 2) louis CK material, and 3) a sitcom on cable,
made it too different to catch on.

His new show on FX has been picked up for a second season already
though and that's great news.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Mercellus Bohren" wrote

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I thought Caddy Shack was way over-rated but Groundhog Day
is a classic.

--Tedward

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 1:50*pm, dam wrote:

[...]

I liked Dodgeball. I really like Ben Stiller and am possibly one of
the only people who do. I think Tropic Thunder was outstanding, except
it gets less funny every time I see it (4 times now). I think it's
Jack Black that messes up Tropic Thunder for me. Apropos of nothing;
Tommy Boy still holds up after nine or 10 viewings. Tommy Boy may
never be considered one of the classic, all-time, great comedies, but
that's just wrong headed.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:29*pm, "The Ghost Of Edward M. Kennedy"
wrote:
"Mercellus Bohren" wrote

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I thought Caddy Shack was way over-rated but Groundhog Day
is a classic.

--Tedward

Caddy Shack over-rated? What is your connotation of over-rated again?
Groundhog Day is one of the Top 10 classic comedies of all time. Right
up there with Animal House, National Lampoon's Vacation, Joe Dirt, etc.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:03*pm, Cyclone Ranger wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:02*pm, Cyclone Ranger wrote:

On Aug 5, 1:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

When he's not playing a character, he's very likeable. *But it only
takes two minutes with Jay or Dave and he starts riffing and that's
when I get sick of him.

Sorry, I meant Will, that wasn't clear the way I cropped.

He's becoming today's "Robin Williams" of very annoying talk show
guests, who are comedians.

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 1:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I find a lot of what he does hilarious and some of it I can't stand.
Didn't like Talledega Nights, but laughed my ass off during
Stepbrothers. Thankfully there are enough comedic actors out there to
satisfy the different tastes
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:57*pm, Debbie wrote:
On Aug 5, 1:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I find a lot of what he does hilarious and some of it I can't stand.
Didn't like Talledega Nights, but laughed my ass off during
Stepbrothers. *Thankfully there are enough comedic actors out there to
satisfy the different tastes

I have Stepbrothers on the instant queue. I stop on it for about 5 to
10 seconds and think about how much I like the other guy in it, but,
then see Ferrell's annoying mug, and then think better of it. The fact
that you seem to have similar comedic tastes, I might give it a go
now. By the way, would you post some gifs of yourself without clothing
for me and my friends?
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

RaginPage wrote the following:
On Aug 5, 2:45 pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I'm pretty much always left disappointed with him. I actually think
he is hilarious, but he often tends to go in directions that I don't
follow or don't like. I thought Blades of Glory was hilarious. But
other than that it's been a while since I've been pleasantly surprised
by him, Elf maybe?

Brent

Stranger than Fiction.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 4:01*pm, willshak wrote:
RaginPage wrote the following:

On Aug 5, 2:45 pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I'm pretty much always left disappointed with him. *I actually think
he is hilarious, but he often tends to go in directions that I don't
follow or don't like. *I thought Blades of Glory was hilarious. *But
other than that it's been a while since I've been pleasantly surprised
by him, Elf maybe?

Brent

Stranger than Fiction.

I also liked that one. So there are at least 3 of his movies that I
have liked throughout.

Brent
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 3:38*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:29*pm, "The Ghost Of Edward M. Kennedy"
wrote:

"Mercellus Bohren" wrote

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I thought Caddy Shack was way over-rated but Groundhog Day
is a classic.

--Tedward

Caddy Shack over-rated? What is your connotation of over-rated again?
Groundhog Day is one of the Top 10 classic comedies of all time. Right
up there with Animal House, National Lampoon's Vacation, Joe Dirt, etc.

"Right up there with Animal House..."

I recently watched a documentary on the making of Animal House. A&E I
believe. Many of the actors and crew recalled their experiences and
many of the things (and emotions) that were involved.

A funny movie can have some serious sh*t behind it. I don't know how
many times I've seen it, but I'll watch it a little differently now.

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 3:01*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Aug 5, 2:57*pm, Debbie wrote:

[...]

Sure..i posted them...just google me and you'll find them.

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Mercellus Bohren" wrote in message

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

To me, Farrell is predictable, hence not funny.

I call something comedy when I can relate to it, or have been in that
situation. Laugh getting is staged, predictable, and boring.

Will is boring.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mercellus Bohren" wrote in message

Nope. I can't stand him.

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 4:21*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Aug 5, 3:38*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

On Aug 5, 2:29*pm, "The Ghost Of Edward M. Kennedy"
wrote:

"Mercellus Bohren" wrote

[...]

Thank you for telling me about the docu, I'll have to keep an eye out
for it. A&E has had some good ones. They had a good one on Star Wars a
while back.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Aug 5, 2:57*pm, Debbie wrote:

[...]

Yeah, John C. Reilly.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Aug 5, 3:23*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Mercellus Bohren" wrote in message

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

To me, Farrell is predictable, hence not funny.

I call something comedy when I can relate to it, or have been in that
situation. *Laugh getting is staged, predictable, and boring.

Will is boring.

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Will Ferrel was funny once or twice on SNL. Since SNL he has NEVER
been funny. He's an idiot.
==
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

hey, Mercellus Bohren 's been through solid
matter, for crying out loud. Who knows what's happened to his brain?
Maybe it's scrambled his molecules...

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

I didn't like him there Either....

--

"the Democrat and Republican parties are destroying our country right now,
They're destroying our political process." -- Jesse Ventura

"Education is the progressive discovery of our own Ignorance" Will Durant

"One can't have a sense of perspective without a sense of Humor" -- Wayne Thiboux

"the Glass is not only half full, it has been delicious so far!!" -- ME

To reply, SCRAPE off the end bits.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:50:26 -0700 (PDT), dam wrote...

On Aug 5, 2:45*pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

I haven't laughed at him since Old School and Ron Burgundy. I'm to the
point where I pretty much can't stand watching him at all.

I find him to be intensely annoying and have never cared for his
particular brand of humor.

--
A. Veranos

What color does a smurf go when you choke it?

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

No.
Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

Naw worries, mates. Some people thought that Andy Kaufman was funny.

Go figger.

Steve

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Mercellus Bohren" wrote in message

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

He's funny about 10% of the time and annoying the other 90% of the time.
He's made a ****load of bad movies (Elf was terrible.)

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Ala Ala is offline

"Dennis J" wrote in message
hey, Mercellus Bohren 's been through solid
matter, for crying out loud. Who knows what's happened to his brain?
Maybe it's scrambled his molecules...

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

I didn't like him there Either....

--

omg I thought I was the only one who.
My turning point was Anchorman.

Posted to rec.music.artists.springsteen,alt.home.repair,rec.sport.football.college,rec.arts.tv,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

"Mercellus Bohren" wrote in message

I liked Will Ferrell on SNL, and even in some of his earlier movies,
and pretty much in the one where he played a NASCAR moron, but, more
recently, he's just more annoying than anything.

And I do have a sense of humor and all that, and I like oddball
comedians. Louis C. K. is my favorite current comic, and his show
Louie, while uneven, is pretty freaking good.

The only funny thing he did was run around in his short screaming he was on
fire....Other than that, he's a moroon!

--
---Scott From Cedar Hill---

If Government Is Big Enough To Give You Everything You Want,
Then It Is Big Enough To Take Everything You Have!!

OT, funny 1D10T[_2_] Home Repair 1 June 10th 09 01:52 AM
Funny SMS fazi Home Repair 0 July 16th 07 09:48 AM
Funny SMS fazi Home Repair 0 July 16th 07 09:48 AM
OT funny mm Home Repair 2 April 27th 07 07:33 PM