Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT funny

OT Some phone number got printed somewhere and attributed to Brad
Pitt, so all these people started calling this old man. The first one
who called sounded just like his daughter, and she kept saying Brad,
Brad, but he thought it was his daughter saying Dad, Dad. They
worked that out, but others kept calling.

Finally he took his phone off the hook, but that activated the Life
Alert and the paramedics showed up!

LOL

Actually this is good advertising for Life Alert. Despite all their
commercials, I don't think they ever said that if you leave your phone
off the hook, they will notice. I thought you had to press that
button on the necklace.

If you are inclined to email me
for some reason, remove NOPSAM :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

"mm" wrote in message
OT Some phone number got printed somewhere and attributed to Brad
Pitt, so all these people started calling this old man. The first one
who called sounded just like his daughter, and she kept saying Brad,
Brad, but he thought it was his daughter saying Dad, Dad. They
worked that out, but others kept calling.

Finally he took his phone off the hook, but that activated the Life
Alert and the paramedics showed up!

Years ago I was in room 902 in a hotel, while there was a hospitality suit
for some convention in their Tower 902 room. My phone rang every 10 minutes
until I took it off the hook and stuck it in a drawer. So this old man has
my sympathies.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:25:28 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
.. .
OT Some phone number got printed somewhere and attributed to Brad
Pitt, so all these people started calling this old man. The first one
who called sounded just like his daughter, and she kept saying Brad,
Brad, but he thought it was his daughter saying Dad, Dad. They
worked that out, but others kept calling.

Finally he took his phone off the hook, but that activated the Life
Alert and the paramedics showed up!

Years ago I was in room 902 in a hotel, while there was a hospitality suit
for some convention in their Tower 902 room. My phone rang every 10 minutes
until I took it off the hook and stuck it in a drawer. So this old man has
my sympathies.

That there is why everyone should get a 900 number.