Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Killed dog was possessed.

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
"[GULF BREEZE, Fla.] A Panhandle man has been charged with killing and
skinning his family dog because he believed it was possessed by the
devil."

Completely understandable. The dog was a dachshund-Chihuahua mix.

'Course the owner was a Doperman.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/0...#ixzz0vbU8zZyk

I've owned dogs like that. I really don't know what happened to them.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/08/0...he-killed-dog-...

I've owned dogs like that. *I really don't know what happened to them.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

==
There is a recessive gene in some breeds of dogs, especially those
with short jaws that results in a certain percentage of the litter to
have water on the brain. This hydrocephalus can show itself at any
stage of growth but usually within the first year of birth. The
pressure inside their heads actually destroys their brains and they
can be unpredictable and in some cases vicious. Most die within the
first year. They do appear to be possessed indeed. I had a bitch that
produced some of these pups. She is now in doggie heaven.
==