Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacement windows or new storms and screens?

We are giving consideration to replacing our 40 year old wood windows. They
are drafty and bugs get in through the screens.

We are planning on selling the house in 3 to 7 years.

Here is what we see our options as being:

Replacing with vinyl
Replacing with wood
Replacing JUST the storms and screens
Not replacing anything at all

Are there any other options that I am missing?

HEEELP!!!
Confuzzled in Sloatsburg