Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oil Spill. There are two men...

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 06:51:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jun 19, 2:41*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 06:08:17 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Jun 18, 4:06*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
... that have extensive experience with the oil business AND extensive
experience with government bureaucracy and agency interaction.

President Obama could easily call on them to bring their expertise
into play instead of an ex-governor, an academic physicist, and
others who are obviously out of their depth.

The men are George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.

Let's see. One was at the same meeting as bin Laden's brother on 9/11, and the
other was a failed oilman.

I'd love to see a link to a credible news organization that says this
is true. *Make sure it's a real one, not a 911 conspiracy BS one.

Why do you let everyone else do your work? *If you want a credible conspiracy
theory about the Bin Ladens blowing up the oil rig, start it yourself!- Hide quoted text -

Which "you" are you referring to?

I responded to you, so the general assumption would be that I'm referring to
you.

I wasn't looking for a conspiracy
theory regarding Bin Laden and the oil well accident. I was asking
for a credible link that puts GW Bush 41 in a meeting with Bin Laden's
brother on 9/11 as claimed. If it were true, given the liberal media
here, one would think we'd all have heard it from the mainstream
media. The only place I've seen it is repeated by 9/11 conspiracy
nuts.

I didn't think I needed a smiley. Sorry, I'll try to be more obvious when
replying to you in the future.
Posted to alt.home.repair

coal to gasoline, or algea or biomass to gasoline all need a
distribution system.

thats frozen by big oil who likes things just as they are.

as the guy who originally designed opec said dont get greedy or they
will find another way.

if a gasoline substitute became available today for 2 bucks a gallon
we would see gasoline drop to just under 2 bucks to lock out the
competition

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 10:58:07 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

coal to gasoline, or algea or biomass to gasoline all need a
distribution system.

thats frozen by big oil who likes things just as they are.

Nice threading. It would help if you could keep your replies topical.

as the guy who originally designed opec said dont get greedy or they
will find another way.

if a gasoline substitute became available today for 2 bucks a gallon
we would see gasoline drop to just under 2 bucks to lock out the
competition

....and that's a bad thing?

BP GOM oil spill Ron Lowe[_3_] UK diy 41 July 11th 10 10:48 PM
HELP with Goo-Gone spill!! bstevens Home Repair 23 August 30th 09 12:02 AM