Posted to alt.home.repair

Default We made history: Israeli ship blocked from unloading

In article ,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 6/20/2010 1:54 PM HeyBub spake thus:

You know this how?

Probably not true now, certainly not true back in the good old apartheid
days, when the South African gov't was pummeled by similar boycotts and
blockages.

Gee. One whole ship stopped (just long enough to go somewhere else
and unload meaning that all you really accomplished was getting some
longshoremen some paid time off), is "pummeling" Israel. As I mentioned
you guys on the Left Coast do have a rather inflated notion of the
impact of your gestures.

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist