Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Israeli foreknowledge of 9/11

http://www.geocities.com/archive_11_sept/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.geocities.com/archive_11_sept/

You make it sound like Israel was in on it. Far from it. Israeli agents were
following the 9/11 bombers and even reported their names to the FBI and CIA
who naturally did nothing except to deport the Israeli agents. Had they
acted on the info the agents gave them, there most likely would not have
been a 9\11

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Lying about Israeli foreknowledge of 9/11

On 10 Mar 2007 10:48:33 -0800, wrote:

http://www.gecities.com....

Spam and lies at the same time. There was NO Israeli foreknowledge.
I'm sure the spammer is lying about his name as well.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sure, first the USS Liberty attack in 1967 in international waters by israel
then there's scumbag jew spy pollard, may he rot in jail. So much fro
israeli agents!
Seamus J. Wilson
"jerryl" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.geocities.com/archive_11_sept/

You make it sound like Israel was in on it. Far from it. Israeli agents
were following the 9/11 bombers and even reported their names to the FBI
and CIA who naturally did nothing except to deport the Israeli agents.
Had they acted on the info the agents gave them, there most likely would
not have been a 9\11

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Seamus J. Wilson" wrote in message
Sure, first the USS Liberty attack in 1967 in international waters by
israel then there's scumbag jew spy pollard, may he rot in jail. So much
fro israeli agents!
Seamus J. Wilson

You didn't even read the article as-hole. Israel warned the FBI and CIA
about the terrorists and they didn't do anything about it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:42:33 -0500, mm wrote:

On 10 Mar 2007 10:48:33 -0800, wrote:

http://www.gecities.com....

Spam and lies at the same time. There was NO Israeli foreknowledge.
I'm sure the spammer is lying about his name as well.

Really? I have not read the site but I was under the impression that
Israel had warned USA several times about a potential attack.
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:41:59 -0600, "dnoyeB" wrote:

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:42:33 -0500, mm wrote:

On 10 Mar 2007 10:48:33 -0800, wrote:

http://www.gecities.com....

Spam and lies at the same time. There was NO Israeli foreknowledge.
I'm sure the spammer is lying about his name as well.

Really? I have not read the site but I was under the impression that
Israel had warned USA several times about a potential attack.

Well, I meant foreknowledge that the US didn't also have. Any other
meaning intended by the OP would have made his post silly.

I also assumed he meant the specific attack and not a potential
attack.

Sorry for any confusion.