Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Good link here for Y'all.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....bd1fff0bbfc46#

Is this true?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2010 8:32 AM, harry wrote:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....bd1fff0bbfc46#

Is this true?

Why don't you tell us Harry. You seem to know everything better than everyone
else (at least in your own mind).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 10:43*am, Peter wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:32 AM, harry wrote:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk..../thread/a9ebd1...

Is this true?

Why don't you tell us Harry. *You seem to know everything better than everyone
else (at least in your own mind).

He is a creep and doesn't mind being called on it.

All his posts are OT and anti-American.

I suggest not reponding to his threads - last time for me.

Frank
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2010 10:55 AM, Frank wrote:
On Jun 1, 10:43 am, wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:32 AM, harry wrote:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk..../thread/a9ebd1...

Is this true?

Why don't you tell us Harry. You seem to know everything better than everyone
else (at least in your own mind).

He is a creep and doesn't mind being called on it.

All his posts are OT and anti-American.

I suggest not reponding to his threads - last time for me.

Frank

You're right. The whole experience in this group over the past 2+ weeks with
bizarre OT threads speaks loudly for moderated USENET groups. Problem is no one
has the time or interest to be moderator and participants in almost every
unmoderated group seem to include trash spewing wing nuts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 10:43 am, wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:32 AM, harry wrote:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk..../thread/a9ebd1...

Is this true?

Why don't you tell us Harry. You seem to know everything better than
everyone
else (at least in your own mind).

He is a creep and doesn't mind being called on it.

All his posts are OT and anti-American.

I suggest not reponding to his threads - last time for me.

Frank

You're right. The whole experience in this group over the past 2+ weeks
with bizarre OT threads speaks loudly for moderated USENET groups.
Problem is no one has the time or interest to be moderator and
participants in almost every unmoderated group seem to include trash
spewing wing nuts.

I think the best course of action once you realize someone has a wingnut
agenda is to simply ignore them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Peter wrote:
You're right. The whole experience in this group over the past 2+
weeks with bizarre OT threads speaks loudly for moderated USENET
groups. Problem is no one has the time or interest to be moderator
and participants in almost every unmoderated group seem to include
trash spewing wing nuts.

That's what killfiles are for.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....bd1fff0bbfc46#

Is this true?

If it's from Lew Rockwell, you can be sure he got it from a Martian.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 1, 3:43�pm, Peter wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:32 AM, harry wrote:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk..../thread/a9ebd1...

Is this true?

Why don't you tell us Harry. �You seem to know everything better than everyone
else (at least in your own mind).

Well, I'm interested in another opinion. Unlike a lot of people here.
So far no-one has offered one so I'm inclined to believe there may be
some truth in it.

Removing cooker door: good link newshound UK diy 0 November 14th 09 01:31 PM
Anyone recommend a good book on basic wood turning, or a link toa web site? Chilla Woodworking 17 December 23rd 06 07:51 AM
HEY Y'ALL RonB Woodworking 0 December 24th 05 08:50 PM
HEY Y'ALL RonB Woodturning 0 December 24th 05 08:50 PM
Hi y'all Groggy Woodworking 34 March 24th 05 01:26 PM