Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT. Good link here for Y'all.

On 6/1/2010 11:02 AM, Peter wrote:
On 6/1/2010 10:55 AM, Frank wrote:
On Jun 1, 10:43 am, wrote:
On 6/1/2010 8:32 AM, harry wrote:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk..../thread/a9ebd1...

Is this true?

Why don't you tell us Harry. You seem to know everything better than
everyone
else (at least in your own mind).

He is a creep and doesn't mind being called on it.

All his posts are OT and anti-American.

I suggest not reponding to his threads - last time for me.

Frank

You're right. The whole experience in this group over the past 2+ weeks
with bizarre OT threads speaks loudly for moderated USENET groups.
Problem is no one has the time or interest to be moderator and
participants in almost every unmoderated group seem to include trash
spewing wing nuts.

I think the best course of action once you realize someone has a wingnut
agenda is to simply ignore them.